Force19Mods

@justcallmesurge said in Force19Mods:

@smaronenine Looks amazing. wish i was that talented at rock placement.

i'm more likely to get hit in the head with a rock, than to have one look good in my maps.. i agree looks good! _Rufus

Just takes a lot of practice and patience guys like if you go for a ride my 1st map (oxford county trails) then take a ride on my last map (mckenna trails) to me its night and day I think I've improved a lot over that time but I'm still learning with every map I do and want to learn more, But I just got out there and drove a lot of my favorite map makers maps for inspiration and asked a lot of questions lol

last edited by SmarOneNine

My favorite part about map making is just seeing it slowly come together.

PICTURE 1 - BEFORE DISTRIBUTIONS.
0_1543166331146_20181124211631_1.jpg

PICTURE 2 - AFTER DISTRIBUTIONS - STILL A WIP
0_1543166336116_20181125115643_1.jpg

Hey smar have you ever thought of making like Canyon style maps (like black water canyon?)

@riskywisky I've been wanting to build outside my comfort zone for a while now like for example a desert map or yeah a canyon style map etc, However living in Maine and being surrounded by mountains and trees its what I know and what I stick too , But yeah i have considered doing some research and trying other styles eventually.

@smaronenine that before and after. wow wow WOW!

Updates
I wanted to let everyone know I'll be offline and I'm not sure of how long (internet issues)
But don't get sad for me, being out of internet doesn't mean I'll be off Spintires mod making so here is all of me up coming works
Toyota Land cruiser FJ 75 (surge wip)
Chevy venom V10 , Land Rover D90 (Rcbuzz irl truck) (both will be worked parallel)
Lunar tech K100 6x6 H.M.T.T (high mobility trail truck) (force going half to full retard on everything from modeling to animations)

Side projects
6 wheel independent steering (
Per axle)
Map bridge model (hanging animated bridge) (wip animations completed it just crashes in maps over 32x32 most likely ram issues with my PC)
Cdt based driver (I have a Paul Walker model I just need to get started with cdts and constraints)

Again thanks everyone for breaking the 100k views
just to give you some history about previous topics at oovee, if we combine all the views of them I still don't break the 10k so this is a huge step up from oovee to here

Updates are going to be posted by the owner of each mod from now on so keep tuned to the thread to know about progress of my mods

venom will be shown only when done and my brand (lunar tech) updates would be posted by me when I get internet or by SmarOneNine

Hey just in case you want to support any projects feel free to donate to my steam profile paypal links, leave your steam name in a note (or email) and I'll contact you back to place your name as a sponsor on the lunar tech mods (previous donators will be there too)

For those wondering why my GM model have been taken down from Turbosquid, is because I have to be a us citizen to share them in that page (they said I just have to post my passport or Id card or drivers license, but they rejected then because the address isn't inside the states) so they took them down

Happy Thanksgiving to all

Forces< out

last edited by Forces

Hi there @Forces nice to see you back here in the forums and giving us some news / updates!! πŸ˜‰
Hope you get your internet problem fixed soon,.....
Don´t forget my model man, can´t wait to get my hands on it,....... 😞
If you like, you can post here the progress of my mod, no problem at all about that!! πŸ˜‰
Take care,.....keep Rock & Crawl!!! πŸ˜‰

@RCBuzz don't worry man I'll send you updates via email once I start and it's up to you to post the progress pics in here to keep everyone updated

just an update on the Hj75 - fog lights on the bumper, antenna and the side steps are done, forces has been working on these while being offline. have a good one boys. πŸ™‚

Been a while with updates, So just wanted to say I'm back in the editor working on Androscoggin! Doing some more of the Rock Crawling sections of the Map, It's coming along Good...Recently started a new job so my time has been Limited but I'm getting there.

0_1543935956153_1.jpg

0_1543935962085_2.jpg

0_1543935967428_3.jpg

0_1543946533208_20181204125445_1.jpg

0_1543946538807_20181204125945_1.jpg

Hey guys, some pictures of the Fj75 forces is working on, i don't think these are his latest work, just some body pictures, but thought i should share since his work is amazing. πŸ™‚

fj75

last edited by JustCallMeSurge

@justcallmesurge
hi surge, i don't think the pics DL'ed. like to see how it's coming along.. _RUFUS

@rufus said in Force19Mods:

@justcallmesurge
hi surge, i don't think the pics DL'ed. like to see how it's coming along.. _RUFUS

realized, its glitching out for me, ill look into why it wont post photos for me.

IM STILL ALIVE with a crack on my collar bone tho 😞
long story short i had a car crash two weeks ago, driver broke his right Femur with the wheel and I (Passenger Using safe belt) had chest compression and my collar bone on the right side has a crack but isnt broke so the doctor says im fine but i shouldn't move too much to avoid issues

3 cars were involved one hit our trunk wich sent us to the oncoming trafic and the 3rd car roll over after he hit us, no casualties al involved are fine

Update
Yota is done and looks kiss sound gorgoeus
pics soon
next project Land Rover D90 and Project Venom v10

I hope smar puts the pics of the Yota soon if not go cehck them in my personal instagram gercar3

Heres Those Pictures Force....Sorry for the Late Post.

0_1544539162004_20181209193227_1.jpg

0_1544539166881_20181209193232_1.jpg

0_1544539171442_20181209193238_1.jpg

0_1544539176803_20181209193254_1.jpg

0_1544539180787_20181209193243_1.jpg

@forces said in Force19Mods:

IM STILL ALIVE with a crack on my collar bone tho 😞
long story short i had a car crash two weeks ago, driver broke his right Femur with the wheel and I (Passenger Using safe belt) had chest compression and my collar bone on the right side has a crack but isnt broke so the doctor says im fine but i shouldn't move too much to avoid issues

3 cars were involved one hit our trunk wich sent us to the oncoming trafic and the 3rd car roll over after he hit us, no casualties al involved are fine

Update
Yota is done and looks kiss sound gorgoeus
pics soon
next project Land Rover D90 and Project Venom v10

I hope smar puts the pics of the Yota soon if not go cehck them in my personal instagram gercar3

😲 wow, might want to go get a lottery ticket. πŸ˜‰ good to know everyone is alright.