Pooping feature

this game is pretty good but it needs more immersion. What I'd really like to see is if at random times your character needed to poop. You could ignore it but it would increase your weapon sway.

You wouldn't need any intrusive icons or anything, you could just have some audio cues like "cover me I have to poop!" or "I need to make a poo poo!"

@milsimelite I also think that if a match lasts longer than 30 minutes real time, the squad should get hungry and set up camp, then proceed to prepare and consume their MREs before continuing with the fight.

Though I'd have to say that I've held my shit in longer than 30 minutes outside of a firefight.

last edited by thehappybub

I'm going to go out on a limb here and ask for a "procreation addon". Going to war and all can be stressful. Nothing like a little action in between firefights. But then we'll have to include goat models for the Insurgents.

Goat Simulator may get a new lease of life.

I'll show myself out...

last edited by Rover

After this feature is added, I bet people are going to complain about Time To Poo being too high!

This game is not realisitc enough yet. We need more airplanes, tanks, boats including submarines, nuclear weapons etc.
Of course you would have to do a 2,5 year training camp In-Game to use them properly.
I think the immersion would benefit greatly from that.

LMAO! These posts gave me a good laugh.

Don't forget about number one. What's suppression fire for if not making your enemies piss themselves?

@milsimelite
There should also be coffee breaks and football matches with the enemy.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/guides/zxsfyrd

@rover said in Pooping feature:

But then we'll have to include goat models for the Insurgents.

New gamemode: hostage rescue but its the goat and security forces are hired by PETA. In the end, the goat dies anyway.

last edited by thehappybub

@thehappybub I actually like how this sounds. I'm a big supporter of PETA.

last edited by MilSimElite

@jensiii said in Pooping feature:

After this feature is added, I bet people are going to complain about Time To Poo being too high!

I've seen videos on YouTube of people who can poop in 1.5 seconds! These a trained soldiers, not idiot children!

@maa_bunny said in Pooping feature:

I've seen videos on YouTube of people who can poop in 1.5 seconds!

Yeah I bet you have, you disgusting pervert

last edited by MilSimElite

What's the optimal amount of squares of toilet paper required to wipe your ass? Last I heard the average soldier uses 24 squares.

Toilet paper roll in the grenade slot!
So you can throw it like kids do on halloween ... uhm... to block vision of tactical important points or windows.