Add keybind for vaulting.

Add keybind for vaulting because sometimes you want just to jump and not loose time vaulting a small object.

Please add this. There are very few situations in which I would prefer vaulting to a crouch jump, but I often can't crouch jump because of vaulting being on the same key. I have to turn around and jump backwards instead, which is annoying to say the least.

I can respect the gameplay value of crouched jumping is better than vaulting, but I personally find the vaulting system to be quite immersive. If you've ever tried overcoming a low wall in reality while wearing SAPI plates and carrying a rifle, you certainly didn't do it with a crouched jump. I think I'm in the minority here but I do like the current system.

@whitby The thing is, you either take out croutch jumping in favor for vaulting, or you add a keybind. Because it makes crouch jumping buggy and even make you rollback sometimes.

@whitby crouched jumping doesn't make sense, but the reason people do it is because vaulting is so buggy. If they added a key bind people would need to do it anymore.

@whitby If you've ever tried overcoming a low wall in reality, you probably didn't accidentally grab onto a cardboard box and vault backwards