frequent updates my eye

I think you guys said after the nov 8th patch you would have more frequent updates?

last edited by k0872

Yeah i remember that statement too, but it´s only 14 days left until final release.
I believe that everyone at NWI is working hard.

Patience is a virtue !

This is crunch time.

1.0 is around the corner.

Patience young padawan.

@brumby92 since when is "more frequent updates" synonymous with "we're releasing 1.0?"

This is the reality of crunch time. I'm sure the devs wanted more iterative updates and more player feedback. but at 8 working days till release and its already been pushed back, there's no more updates till the the big 1.0

I want SSAA + magnified optics to work properly.

There was actually an update today (well, I just noticed it today). Did anyone else notice it? There's one pretty obvious change, but not sure about some of the fixes that folks have been discussing.

Crunch time:

"The interval of time immediately before a project is due, when it becomes apparent that the schedule has slipped and everyone is going to have to work like dogs to try to complete the project in time. Crunch time usually occurs during the period between the next-to-last scheduled milestone (prior to which everyone was able to delude themselves that the schedule had NOT slipped) and the final deadline for delivery. During crunch time, workers are in crunch mode. Prevalent in the software industry, but used elsewhere as well."
Urban dictionary

yes, and now they announce a free weekend,

so either they patch just before it and then desperately try and fix that patch before the weekend, which I cant see them doing or have a free weekend with a still very patch game.

mmmmm