Inital feedback

Many people will be complaining a out the camera controls. There needs to be a fixed camera that you can rotate and an option to self center.

Steering doesn't seem to self center. Which I see a lot of people complaining about. Would like to see these things fixed and go from there.

Protips to make the game a little more manageable.

1. Scout all watch points in the game.
  2. Go explore where all the locked vehicles are.
  3. If you click the left thumb stick twice when your outside the cabs, your camera will recenter.
  4. If you click the right thumb stick and go into manual transmission, press it again while holding forward, press your throttle twice and youre in cruise control of sorts. Now you can control the throttle with the right thumb stick and not have your camera everwhere. And the camera will stay locked in a somewhat decent spot.
  5. When you leave the log kiosk, make sure you secure your load where your truck looks full so you don't waste 45 minutes for nothing when you grt to the sawmill.

wheels do self center, take the uaz and watch it happen, it works on my end. never hear anyone complain about it.

@mudrunnerr50 said in Inital feedback:

ke sure you secure your load where your truck looks full so you don't waste 45 minutes for nothing when you grt to the sawmill.

the steering is pretty bad specially with a controller, it's super slow and self centering is as slow as the steering, but i guess one can get used to that. bad anyway.