No votekick system, wtf?

Ok, so apparently the makers aren't going to be having a votekick system. There are some serious issues with this, lets go down the list.

AFK's:
Sometimes we are sitting at a game for like 15 minutes because there is an AFK and there's no way to get rid of them

Griefers:
Sorry to break it to you, but a TK system is not enough. There are a billion different ways to troll other players, if you're creative. Spamming shit on the mic, jumping in front of your teamates gun while they're shooting so they get booted, yelling shit when the enemy is near, not playing the obj to piss other people off, hiding from the enemy until the timer runs out... dude this is literally from the top of my head. I can't even count the amount of times I had to deal with this sort of stuff and had no way of handling it.

If the community grows, there's going to be thousands of other insane trolls going on constantly, everyday and we won't be able to do anything about it.

Conclusion:
Ok, maybe sometimes people will abuse the votekick system. That might happen. But guess what, it takes one person to troll, an entire team to votekick abuse. Let's do the math: it's either maybe a minimal amount of votekick abuse, or a guaranteed, MUCH larger number of many, many other issues and trolls. Risk vs. Reward: which decision holds the most detrimental risk to gameplay?

I think the answer's pretty obvious and this choice is a huge mistake and will piss a lot of people off as time goes on.

p.s. We don't even have a voting system to scramble the teams in the case things are way overbalanced. What's up with that?

last edited by Dark1202

indeed wrong thing to do. we need a vote kick system