Dexter Paris Industries – Landscaping

Good evening!

I hope it’s ok to announce my last map project for Spintires …
The next map will be published for MudRunner! : - )

DPI Forestry Expert

More info and download: http://www.oovee.co.uk/forum/files/file/1551-dpi-forestry-expert/

Youtube Video

last edited by Dexter Paris

Awesome. Love me some DPI maps. Gonna have to give this one a go..... well.. eventually... Oovee's not playing well and DL speed is basically sub-zero.

last edited by kourtjestr

Please can you put the files of the map else where then on the oovee forum because the download is more then slow. thx

@Alpscruiser: It’s only slow for unregistered members. If you don't want to register, you have to wait a little until it’s available at spintires.nl

@Dexter-Paris Yes i tried it with a new registration and worked perfectly.

That´s a really detailed and realistc map. Togheter with the ST-Fix Mod and More Dynamic Mud Mod from Dracounis it´s a new Spintires experiance.

@Alpscruiser said in Dexter Paris Industries – Landscaping:

Please can you put the files of the map else where then on the oovee forum because the download is more then slow. thx

Were you logged in on Oovee? Their speeds depend on whether you are logged in or not.

very good natural looking maps, need more man made objects, fences, garbage, brick walls, abandoned shed, etc

i have not played it yet Dexter, but i am ready to give the new mp a go this weekend for sure. i figure it will be to your normal standard, so i can not wait to check it out.

@Dexter-Paris will you convert this map for mudrunner? In my eyes the best mod map.

@Alpscruiser: My plan is to convert all my maps starting from my first one (Woodpecker). Also every map is gonna be reworked and adapted to the new gameplay features. : - )

@dexter-paris Just some tips, not sure if you know yet or not, I'd not use the converter. Just convert all of your created dstr's and mtrl's into TGA format. Then you can have your map back pretty quick. As for your custom models, thats beyond me. Most of mine work.

@Dexter-Paris that sounds fantastic. But please do not add the gates, i want to drive with my logs where i want 😉