Console steering wheel

why the steering wheel does not work? while on PC it can be useful, I'm disappointed to have buy the game, no steering wheel 😡

last edited by FRENCHCORE68

As they mentioned already, the steering wheel support will come some time later to consoles.
I'm disappointed too because I've found that post to late and wouldn't have bought this game. But yeah, it is how is. Give the Developers some time and we will hopefully get a bug free wheel experience.

ok I can not stand any of the games that are not finished at their release and it's like its with 90% of the games, selling games not finished is just unacceptable

@fortknoxfive said in Console steering wheel:

As they mentioned already, the steering wheel support will come some time later to consoles.
I'm disappointed too because I've found that post to late and wouldn't have bought this game. But yeah, it is how is. Give the Developers some time and we will hopefully get a bug free wheel experience.

Hey mate, I got this answer when asking about wheel support on consoles:

'Wheel support is planned for short term after release, and we'll do everything we can to bring it quickly, but we can't give you an estimated date yet.'

So you can say I pre-orderded my Xbox One copy of Spintires Mudrunner on a promise made by the developers. The only thing we can hope for now is that the promise 'short term after release' means no longer than a couple of weeks, so we, console players, can expect a wheel support patch very soon...

last edited by rhs

@rhs Yes, I think that's from the thread I've posted above right?
It was mentioned that it will depend on how the game will work after it is released. If everything is smooth and works the way it should. And I don't blame them a bit for that. Sure, I was a bit disappointed because I thought I would get the wheel experience like right of the box, but i rather would like to wait a few days or weeks (hopefully not months) to get a good polished wheel support - I hope i said that right haha.
Anyway, i can only speak for me as an Xbox owner, that everything works fine for me so far, no bugs or glitches or anything like that. Don't know how its on PS4.
But if its running there smoothly too, i don't know why we shouldn't get the patch very, very soon 🙂

last edited by FORTKNOXFiVE

hi,i need help...i use xpadder program with my gamepad...i cant disable controler in game...:( i cant play with sheme of controller...i need enable and disable gamepad option

EXTREMELY pissed that wheel isn't supported on Xbox One! Truly did my due diligence before buying, too. Just wasn't any information out there. Got my refund and won't be buying again until wheel support is confirmed. I highly recommend developers stop releasing incomplete and broken games. I, for one, have completely lost faith in the industry and buy very few new releases. I wait for 3 months and get a FINISHED game for 30% less.

Hi there,

We've always had our posts about wheels coming to Xbox One and PS4 up, since before release. It will be coming to consoles in an update in the next week or so.

Cheers.

@iyagovos said in Console steering wheel:

Hi there,

We've always had our posts about wheels coming to Xbox One and PS4 up, since before release. It will be coming to consoles in an update in the next week or so.

Cheers.

Will there be an option or settings for the FFB? Or will it be like Farming Simulator for example? Because I guess many of us don't want to have a heavy wheel when driving through mud.

last edited by FORTKNOXFiVE

@iyagovos : months have now passed since this post. Still no confirmation of wheel support. I can only assume you have no interest in selling this game.

I see this is an old thread, but I can confirm that the Thrustmaster TMX for Xbox one works great, steering wheel, foot pedals, all works fine. Also this wheel is windows 10 compatible too. Great wheel for PC and xbox for mudrunner.