Spawn glitch in Precinct - Firefight East

I was on the Sec side and within 1 second after the start of the round, an insurgent player was capturing A. I'm not sure if he spawned in the objective, or was able to move during the countdown. Unfortunately, the match isn't showing up on recap, so I can't link it or investigate further.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/348884576

when round start, i press space(jump),then teleport to last round site.fix this. plz.

Hi both, thanks for reporting this, I'll pass it along.

Had the same bug today, Crossing, Firefight, Security Spawn.
As described was jumping about before round start, with like 1.30sec before round starts I get teleported to C, felt strange like quickfly through map to location. I was at C when everyon spawned and could start caping as round started.

Trying to find the replay that is saved ingame through the client but that one seems to update a bit slower than I thought.

Will update post with video when the history function adds the game. if the footage shows it 📀

Had it again on Precinct firefight got teleported from security spawn to my last pos on B when we spawned

Can we stop talking about it? People are starting to exploit this pretty regularly. See you out there.

sweatypalms, dylan

match id
17fa86ac-210e-4977-8b69-c17d9b445d05

is actively exploiting this in ranked matches

Hey @rateX,

If some players do something that feels unfair (but they’re not necessarily using hacks), please take a screenshot or video along with an explanation of what is happening, and send it to support@newworldinteractive.com so that our team can recreate and address the issue.

Thank you!

last edited by chaton