the Badlands Alpha - Ready for testing: Custom Rocks, Rock Crawling, 4x4 Trails and Bonus Rally Track

Great job on the map @pix3lmonkey! I tried it out in my latest YouTube video and I was pretty impressed. I've barely scratched the surface on it so I have a lot more exploring to do. Nice work man.

Thanks @rockrunnergaming - I love your graphics package BTW. Very well put together. Oh and nice landing on that jump at the end. I hope you have fun exploring the map. There is a lot to see for sure.

@PiX3LMonkey

Epic map ! Been at it with a buddy for about 6 hours. 😀
Loved figuring out where are the trails to reach the highest watch points.
The fun really started when we decided to start logging and making it
an even harder challenge by using 8 point deliveries. :the_horns:
Didn't take a lot screen shots but here are a couple 😂
0_1523394664418_20180410010458_1.jpg
0_1523394675418_20180410010817_1.jpg
0_1523394684874_20180410010827_1.jpg

Wow you guys are hardcore. I'd love to watch you guys do this. Are you streaming anywhere?

@pix3lmonkey said in the Badlands Alpha - Ready for testing: Custom Rocks, Rock Crawling, 4x4 Trails and Bonus Rally Track:

Wow you guys are hardcore. I'd love to watch you guys do this. Are you streaming anywhere?

I love to make it an extra challenge in an already very challenging map which is by far my favorite till now.
Never thought or did any streaming, no idea even how it works or how good of quality I would be able to stream.

@PiX3LMonkey when u upload this map and ur other maps on workshop?

last edited by Sangwa

@Sangwa - Funny you should ask.. I just finished converting and publishing it to workshop last night. Enjoy!

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1358292030

Tip:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
-<ModStrings>
<String Value="the Badlands" Id="u1pbf89i"/>
</ModStrings>

That way we can find your map easier in the game. 😉

Holy crap MudHappy! I've been trying to figure out how to get that to update. Which XML does that go into? I will patch it tonight. Thanks!

last edited by PiX3LMonkey

@mexican_420 changing the name is not working for me. I have everything done exactly like you described but it's not changing the name of the map in the game

i'm not sure if you need to do it this way but i do it before uploading with the original name, not the encoded name

@hydrowasul Both ways work with no problems.