Garage trailers..

Noticed that the new garage trailer is basically a train car.. I do not like it at all, doesn't look nice really and in my opinion does not make a whole lot of sense either.

So my question is, what do I need to do to get the old garage trailer back from the original spintires to mudrunner?

Also what do you guys think off of the new garage trailer?

If you are on PC then you can go to the workshop and download it that way, it will replace that trailer and give you the older one back without disabling achievements. I didn't like it at first but it kinda grew on me.

last edited by SKULL0FD3ATH

Umm, there is the semitrailer mod but, I mean the smaller garage trailer?

last edited by Flashback

It's a portable work hut, the reason for the metal wheels is that it spends it's whole life being dragged through mud and sitting around in the forest for long periods of time. Rubber tyres would just puncture/perish so it's easier to just give it solid wheels as it's one less thing to worry about maintaining. It might look a bit odd but it is realistic.

Personally though I would have preferred if they kept the old garage trailer and made it a new objective to deliver one of these work cabins to each logging site before you could get lumber from it.

last edited by Sparky66

I imagine the semi trailer change was to make it less "view-obstructing" and that's good.

@sparky66 said in Garage trailers..:

Personally though I would have preferred if they kept the old garage trailer and made it a new objective to deliver one of these work cabins to each logging site before you could get lumber from it.

Very nice idea..... That would be much better