Vehicle Presentation: Introducing The C-375!

0_1551347445590_C-375MudRunner_Cards_1200x630.jpg

Spintires: MudRunner is the ultimate version of the million-selling indie hit Spintires, releasing on October 31st this year on PC, and for the first time on Xbox One and PS4.

Like Spintires before it, Spintires: MudRunner will put players in the driver’s seat of a variety of incredible all-terrain vehicles, venturing across extreme landscapes with only a map and compass as their guides.

In the lead up to release, we plan on doing a weekly presentation of the iconic vehicles from the game. That means that every Friday, you can expect a blog post describing a vehicle. This will also be a great place to ask questions about the vehicle specifically, how it handles, and the niche it fills.

0_1551347456822_1505463770561-screenshot_1.jpg

Vehicle Description

The C-375 is a general-purpose 6-wheeld truck. Able to carry a variety of different attachments, and coming in a variety of forms, the C-375 driven in Spintires: MudRunner features a fully enclosed all steel cabin, and a wagon-style body, allowing multiple attachments, such as log carriers and fuel carriers, making it a very versatile vehicle. Check it out in motion here!

Game Stats

The C-375 has a fuel capacity of 275L, and features differential lock and all-wheel drive. It can take up to 600 units of damage. Costing 3 balance points, the C-375 will be the backbone of your working vehicles at any time, and can do a variety of jobs. Coupled with a vehicle for refuelling, and a jeep for scouting out paths, the C-375 is a powerful workhorse that starting mudrunners will not want to leave out of their fleet.

0_1551347475933_1505464846552-screenshot_2.jpg

Strengths

The C-375 does not excel at anything. It is a fine truck, and anything you want it to do, it will manage just fine. Other trucks will do it better, but in a pinch, the C-375 will get the job done.

Weaknesses

Like any jack-of-all-trades, the C-375 does not have any weakness, either. It is reliable, and if you need it to get a job done, it’ll manage, though it might struggle.

0_1551347487317_1505465091064-screenshot_3.jpg

Attachments

The C-375 can field many attachments, as you would expect of a workhorse vehicle.

These are:

• Fuel Cistern – Carries Fuel
  • Fuel Semitrailer – Carries Fuel
  • Garage Parts – Carries Garage Parts
  • Garage Semitrailer – Carries Garage Parts
  • Garage Trailer – Carries Garage Parts
  • Log Carriage – Carries Short Logs
  • Log Carrier with Log Cart – Carries Medium Logs
  • Log Carrier with Crane – Carries and collects Medium Logs
  • Short Log Trailer – Carries Short Logs
  • Spare Wheel – Carries repair points.
  • Utility Attachment – Carries repair points.
  • Utility Semitrailer – Carries repair points.
  • Utility Trailer – Carries repair points.

You can pre-order Spintires MudRunner now: www.mudrunner-spintires.com/shop. Owners of Spintires will benefit from an exclusive 50% discount, on top of a 10% discount on all pre-orders.

See you next week for the next vehicle presentation!

last edited by Jellyfoosh

@Iyagovos said in Vehicle Presentation: Introducing The C-375!:

• Spare Wheel – Can repair self
  • Utility Attachment – Can repair other vehicles
  • Utility Semitrailer – Can repair other vehicles
  • Utility Trailer – Can repair other vehicles

Wonderful! I was looking forward for this a lot! And because I'm a nitpicker, I have a question:
Does that what I'm quoting up there mean, there will be two sets of repair points? For self reapiring and repairing others? Because if so, its very nice improvement - obviously, you can't repair UAZ with sparewheel from URAL (mean Ural-truck, not wheel made somwhere at Ural country, duh...)

@Iyagovos
"Log Carriage - Carries Medium Logs" is this a typo or what? should this be "Carries Short Logs"? otherwise why have 3 different Medium logs?

it looks about like the original Ural (which is my favorite truck in game btw) so can we assume it will be the same in capabilities? or has there been noticeable changes made?

last edited by A Former User

0_1505464844153_Screenshot_2.jpg

I have a question... What the hell is that trailer? 😛 And why those trailer have moded train wheels? And why they have tire deformation? 🙂
I am trying to guess that it is some kind of home trailer. Maybe in first map (story starting map?) we will have to park it somewhere to mark our home ground? 😉

@Sodoma said in Vehicle Presentation: Introducing The C-375!:

• Spare Wheel – Can repair self
  • Utility Attachment – Can repair other vehicles
  • Utility Semitrailer – Can repair other vehicles
  • Utility Trailer – Can repair other vehicles

Wonderful! I was looking forward for this a lot! And because I'm a nitpicker, I have a question:
Does that what I'm quoting up there mean, there will be two sets of repair points? For self reapiring and repairing others? Because if so, its very nice improvement - obviously, you can't repair UAZ with sparewheel from URAL (mean Ural-truck, not wheel made somwhere at Ural country, duh...)

If that is true I also am excited that it is tweaked for more believablity. IMO damage system and repair system in Spintires is way to much simplified. I am not liking it.
But Still I would like to see repairing that have more sense and is not like casting healing spell 😕

last edited by CoSm1c gAm3r

In the lead up to release, we plan on doing a weekly presentation of the iconic vehicles from the game. That means that every Friday, you can expect a blog post describing a vehicle. This will also be a great place to ask questions about the vehicle specifically, how it handles, and the niche it fills.

We have 7 weeks till release and the game has 19 vehicles so i think you could present every week two of them 😉

@8up-local Correct, it was a typo. Have fixed it now 🙂

@Iyagovos
So Friday and? Maybe Tuesday? Today? 😃

These things take time to do, so we'll see 🙂

last edited by Iyagovos

@Iyagovos We hope we will see all of our mud traversing beasts before launch ;p