[PC] Bug with Kick skill

During a match today with my team "Black Spice" (DE) vs "Hong Kong Dragons" (Lizards), I had an issue with Kick skill :

• Turn 8: no problem, I kick the ball with my Kicker player (not on the LOS), I can choose between 2 spots to kick the ball.

• Turn 16: with my Kicker player (not on the LOS), I choose to kick at the bottom of the field (4 squares from the TD line, 4 squares from the left sideline). But I had not the choice between 2 spots for Kick, only one. And after choice, ball was kicked on the other side of the field (4 squares from the LOS, 4 squares from the right sideliine).

last edited by Astedroid

question because I think I had a similar issue : was you kicker out due to KO or inuuries healed by the apo ?

I had the same issue, I thinki it's due to KO but never been abel to test it again.

No, my player with Kick was not out by KO or injured during the match.

last edited by Astedroid

No, I know how to use correctly my Kicker : not in wide zone, not on the LOS 😉 Always positioned in the middle of the field (generally 3/4 squares behind the LOS).

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.