Reid vampiric abilities

In an interview to the developers I heard some of the Reid abilities: they talked about very high jumps due to his superhuman strength but in the several trailer I just saw the "shadow" jump and a bloody finisher move.

Can Reid perform normal super-jumps?
Is a list of abilities available at this moment?

Thanks

Community Manager

Hi, we're soon unveil more details about Jonathan Reid's vampiric abilities, including the shadow jump.

Have a nice day!

Hello and thanks for the answer. Not news about Reid's vampiric abilities? 😄

Community Manager

@marcus said in Reid vampiric abilities:

Hello and thanks for the answer. Not news about Reid's vampiric abilities? 😄

Coming very soon, obviously what was said in September before the delay didn't happen last year, but it's definitely on its way now!

Community Manager

Hi there!

As we get closer to release, we'll be showcasing Reid's vampiric abilities.

Many thanks for your quick answer. I'll stay tuned to this news. I already love the mood and atmosphere you created.
I'm just curious if it will be possible to have some interesting ability that could characterize this game compared to the several vampire's based games already out 🙂

Where these info will be provided? On this website, through a trailer or with an article on Facebook? Just to know where to check 🙂

Community Manager

@marcus said in Reid vampiric abilities:

Where these info will be provided? On this website, through a trailer or with an article on Facebook? Just to know where to check 🙂

We'll unveil some key abilities of Vampyr on social media and on the official website (www.vampyr-game.com).

last edited by Netheos

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.