Console is going to die without mods

@na-shledanou said in Console is going to die without mods:

This game is going to die ln console without mods well known gamers have even said this... The normal trucks arnt good enough for what people want to do... Y not just add mods so the game is not stale and boring... Itll be fun for a week then get boring due to same maps and trucks... Its not that hard to just add a mod tool for xbox

Mods would be awesome although difficult to implement, DLC with Chevys, Toyotas, Fords and Rams would be fantastic. Or at least add different kinds of unlisenced DLC or Free Update pickups.

last edited by ThunderSnow68

@iyagovos said in Console is going to die without mods:

Hi all!

Quite a discussion going on here - as stated above we currently don't have any set in stone plans for console mods in Spintires: MudRunner. We are exploring our options on how to best handle the situation, and would love to do it in the future, though, as I say, there are no plans confirmed for it to happen, YET.

Fixed that for everyone 😉

Even if this game was a one and done it still didn't cost much and is playable the way it is. Perhaps this release was merely a stepping stone to boost the PC development, who cares. At least when the sun goes down you got a great value for a decent game. Plus with the gathered interest in this type of game maybe the developers want to scrap the whole thing and start fresh. Who knows.
I don't mind donating my money towards the project at all. I played a little spintires back in the day and with this recent game development I've been contemplating going back to pc gaming strictly for the possibilities.

It seems to me the freethinkers are outnumbering the ones with logic at the moment. Everyone just relax and play the game. You clearly can't expect the world from a game that could literally run on an old flip Nokia phone.