Xbox One - Eternal League stuck on first game in Autumn Competition

As the title states I'm playing on Xbox One and my eternal league keeps getting stuck on the first match in the first competition. My copy was a digital copy of the original release that was updated with the LE addon from the Xbox store.

I started a league when I got the game and I found that I played through 5 games on the league without issue and then I exited back to the menu and closed the game. Upon restarting the game the following day all the match progress had been lost although the SPP and skills accrued were still present. Having replayed the same game 3 times and it not saving the progress when I restarted the game I then decided to restart a new league.

Having restarted a new league I'm still getting the same issue. I've now tried clearing my replays in Cabal TV and will report if it has resolved the issue. Either way if it does resolve the issue it seems that this is not an isolated report and isn't yet listed on the known bugs. A bug that stops you playing the game should really be a high priority bug fix item and listed imo.

I'll update with my findings.

Please also note that it maybe worthwhile checking if the captcha on the registration page works with Android devices as I was unable to register to report the bug without loading up on my PC as the registration Captcha was not showing on any browser I tried on 2 Android devices.

Community Manager

Hi, it's indeed an issue linked with replays. It should work fine now that you deleted replays.

Did you restart your league after September 14th?

Please also note that it maybe worthwhile checking if the captcha on the registration page works with Android devices as I was unable to register to report the bug without loading up on my PC as the registration Captcha was not showing on any browser I tried on 2 Android devices.

Noted, thanks for the report.

last edited by Netheos

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.