DT-30 Vityaz might be coming to ST later on in the future.

So I've been using vk for a long time now but what I'm gonna talk about doesn't mean its gonna happen but the ideas from the devs a possibility.

So I was browsing on the vk website and found this vehicle the first thing that popped up and its very beast lookin.....3D art of the DT-30 Vityaz.

https://m.vk.com/wall-55979692_330226

If this beast comes to ST's or as a DLC, I would so play/buy it.

Hi, this VK page isn't our official channel. The actual MudRunner VK page is here: https://vk.com/mudrunnerspintires

The vehicle shown in the post you linked is only taken from artstation.com and not planned in MudRunner.

last edited by Jellyfoosh

Guys, I am afraid you are spreading FANART as real-deal for future.
Yes, it would be nice if happen, but Focus didn't announce such thing so far (as far as I know, of course).

Hi all,

These are not official MudRunner images. These vehicles are not confirmed to be appearing in MudRunner.

Please make sure you're getting information on additions to MudRunner from Focus Home Interactive or Sabre Interactive sources. If an image doesn't come from us, chances are that it's not an official image or confirmation.

last edited by Jellyfoosh

Oh I know. Its a fanmade channel and not you guys. Of course, I didn't say it was gonna come out or not. I was just only pointing it out that the creator (MIGHT'VE been from you guys or KNOWN a-side with your team) might have something related towards your making on the game is all.

last edited by Axonn

If they don't make tracks functional in the game, that vehicle will never come, whether it's official or not.

@Sodoma said in DT-30 Vityaz might be coming to ST later on in the future.:

Guys, I am afraid you are spreading FANART as real-deal for future.

Is not fan art...the same guy made Zil 131 and Kamaz 4310 for Spintires and yeah maybe is still early but i'm sure that one day we will see those monsters in the game .

last edited by A Former User

@Stellyan not to be that guy, but i'll take the community managers word over it compared to vk sites, vk known for spreading rumors with what I can see, I got nothing against Russians, its just how I see that website.

I know what you mean , but is not about vk ... the info comes from artstation and if two of Alexander's models are already in the game my guess is that the rest will also come in the future, but like I said is probably early to talk about them.

@Iyagovos said in DT-30 Vityaz might be coming to ST later on in the future.:

These are not official Spintires: MudRunner images. These vehicles are not confirmed to be appearing in Spintires: MudRunner.

Ok the DT-30 is not planned in MudRunner , but are we getting some tracked vehicles after release or in the future updates ? Bat-M ? DT-75 ?

We have no plans for tracked vehicles at this time.

@Iyagovos said in DT-30 Vityaz might be coming to ST later on in the future.:

We have no plans for tracked vehicles at this time.

What? Really? Was this not a plan for the future?
Very sad to hear that.

Hang out the black flags...

This is not what I would like to read. This was the most important requirement for me to buy the game.... Because I do not care about the view from the cab, because I play on the keyboard and all the fun for me is watching as the truck goes through mud and water..... And from the cabin nothing can be seen... Hype level dropped low 😞

That's not to say that they won't come in the future, we just don't have any plans for them right now.

We're currently focused on releasing the best and most polished game we can, and adding additional features such as tracked vehicles is something that we'd like to explore the possibility of, of course. We just don't want to confirm something that may or may not happen, especially on the back of unofficial screenshots.

Ok folks, don't hang them too high, lets say, half way...

Fine. I thought there were no plans to ever add them. There just is not enough informations what will be the differences between the game released on October 31st and old Spintires (from the period before the removal of the highest graphics and physics settings). It would be great to have a small demo to see how the game looks and how it works on our computers. I just want to know if it is worth buying the game on the day of release or whether to wait for updates.