Spintires: MudRunner is the ultimate version of the million-selling indie hit Spintires, releasing on October 31st this year on PC, and for the first time on PS4 and Xbox One.
Like Spintires before it, Spintires: MudRunner will put players in the driver’s seat of a variety of incredible all-terrain vehicles, venturing across extreme landscapes with only a map and compass as their guides.
In the lead-up to release, we plan on doing a weekly presentation of the iconic vehicles from the game. That means that every Friday, you can expect a blog post describing a vehicle. This will also be a great place to ask questions about the vehicle specifically, how it handles, and the niche it fills.
The C-4310 is a reliable, general-purpose truck able to take a heavy load and move it where it needs to be. With a conventional build and rear-wheel drive, the C-4310 is the vehicle advanced drivers will want to use on especially difficult terrain when their other trucks just won’t cut it.
The C-4310 has a fuel capacity of 260L and features differential lock and all-wheel drive. It can take up to 600 units of damage. Costing 3 balance points, the C-4310 is a valuable and expensive addition to your fleet, especially when supported by a jeep for scouting efficient routes and a rescue vehicle for refueling.
The C-4310 is a powerful workhorse, able to move some of the heaviest loads in the game. Strong, and dependable, the C-4310 will handle anything you throw at it.
As the C-4310 isn’t a starting vehicle, it’s main weakness is that you won’t always be able to use it.
The C-4310 can field many attachments, as you would expect of a workhorse vehicle.
- Crane Support – Allows Crane Installation
- Fireproof Exhaust – Allows vehicle to carry fuel
- Fuel Cistern – Carries Fuel
- Fuel Semitrailer – Trailer that carries Fuel
- Garage Parts – Carries Garage Parts
- Garage Semitrailer – Trailer that carries Garage Parts
- Garage Trailer – Trailer that carries Garage Parts
- Log Carriage – Trailer that carries Short Logs
- Log Carrier – Carries Medium Logs
- Log Carrier with Crane – Carries and collects Medium Logs
- Medium Log Cart – Trailer that carries Medium Logs
- Short Log Trailer – Carries Short Logs
- Spare Wheel – Carries repair points.
- Trailer Hitch – Allows trailers to be pulled
- Utility Attachment – Carries repair points.
- Utility Semitrailer – Carries repair points.
- Utility Trailer – Carries repair points.
You can pre-order Spintires: MudRunnernow. Owners of Spintires will benefit from an exclusive 50% discount on Steam, on top of a 10% discount that is available on PC, PS4 and Xbox One. Pre-order now: www.mudrunner-spintires.com/shop!