Vehicle Presentation: Introducing the C-4310!
Community Manager

0_1505986476536_MudRunner_Cards_1200x630.jpg

Spintires: MudRunner is the ultimate version of the million-selling indie hit Spintires, releasing on October 31st this year on PC, and for the first time on PS4 and Xbox One.

Like Spintires before it, Spintires: MudRunner will put players in the driver’s seat of a variety of incredible all-terrain vehicles, venturing across extreme landscapes with only a map and compass as their guides.

In the lead-up to release, we plan on doing a weekly presentation of the iconic vehicles from the game. That means that every Friday, you can expect a blog post describing a vehicle. This will also be a great place to ask questions about the vehicle specifically, how it handles, and the niche it fills.

0_1506072292176_1_logo.jpg

Vehicle Description:

The C-4310 is a reliable, general-purpose truck able to take a heavy load and move it where it needs to be. With a conventional build and rear-wheel drive, the C-4310 is the vehicle advanced drivers will want to use on especially difficult terrain when their other trucks just won’t cut it.

Youtube Video

Game Stats:

The C-4310 has a fuel capacity of 260L and features differential lock and all-wheel drive. It can take up to 600 units of damage. Costing 3 balance points, the C-4310 is a valuable and expensive addition to your fleet, especially when supported by a jeep for scouting efficient routes and a rescue vehicle for refueling.

0_1506085630170_2_logo.jpg

Strengths

The C-4310 is a powerful workhorse, able to move some of the heaviest loads in the game. Strong, and dependable, the C-4310 will handle anything you throw at it.

Weaknesses

As the C-4310 isn’t a starting vehicle, it’s main weakness is that you won’t always be able to use it.

0_1506072339658_3_logo.jpg

Attachments

The C-4310 can field many attachments, as you would expect of a workhorse vehicle.

These are:

• Crane Support – Allows Crane Installation
  • Fireproof Exhaust – Allows vehicle to carry fuel
  • Fuel Cistern – Carries Fuel
  • Fuel Semitrailer – Trailer that carries Fuel
  • Garage Parts – Carries Garage Parts
  • Garage Semitrailer – Trailer that carries Garage Parts
  • Garage Trailer – Trailer that carries Garage Parts
  • Log Carriage – Trailer that carries Short Logs
  • Log Carrier – Carries Medium Logs
  • Log Carrier with Crane – Carries and collects Medium Logs
  • Medium Log Cart – Trailer that carries Medium Logs
  • Short Log Trailer – Carries Short Logs
  • Spare Wheel – Carries repair points.
  • Trailer Hitch – Allows trailers to be pulled
  • Utility Attachment – Carries repair points.
  • Utility Semitrailer – Carries repair points.
  • Utility Trailer – Carries repair points.

You can pre-order Spintires: MudRunnernow. Owners of Spintires will benefit from an exclusive 50% discount on Steam, on top of a 10% discount that is available on PC, PS4 and Xbox One. Pre-order now: www.mudrunner-spintires.com/shop!

last edited by Iyagovos
Community Moderator - Spintires

Well, I am pretty curious about its performance. By description, it looks pretty similar to previous one, and honestly, my trucks of choice (with several exceptions) are "nosy" trucks...

Nice to see original Kamaz carriage and new fuel cistern .

last edited by joro

As this is one of my favourite trucks I hope we will see that with a white body as well …

Community Moderator - Spintires

@Dexter-Paris Hey, we have got promise to get 19 trucks. Do you really want to spend one of those 19 for different paintwork of other one?

@Dexter-Paris said in Vehicle Presentation: Introducing the C-4310!:

As this is one of my favourite trucks I hope we will see that with a white body as well …

Dude, you ARE still in the community! I love your maps. Hoping to see more some day! 🙂

Good that very popular back in days KAMAZ is in game but why it have that weird grill not looking like in real truck :| Was it so neccesary to make it different to prevent some law suit?

I like it and would use it. Thanks for sharing the info and screenshots?

@CoSm1c-gAm3r said in Vehicle Presentation: Introducing the C-4310!:

Good that very popular back in days KAMAZ is in game but why it have that weird grill not looking like in real truck :| Was it so neccesary to make it different to prevent some law suit?

That's live!
But better this way, than to have to pay license fees, what would probably rise the prize of the game 😞

Cool, I really like kamaz. I do not like the front grill.

Did you really have to change the iconic front of trucks to bypass the license? Could not you just change something inside the cabin instead 😕 I still believe that beautiful and accurate models will come back as certified modifications (so you do not need a license because it's a modification)

The original models will be available as certified mods.

@Stellyan Will it be replace version or extra truck? I would like replacement not extra truck that have few changes.

I'm guessing that those will be mods and not replacements , but you can easily swap them ( if the file management is the same as before). Even if they don't release the original models , the modding community will take care of that 😉

Красивые цистерны теперь будут в игре!

@Stellyan Will it be replace version or extra truck? I would like replacement not extra truck that have few changes.

Will be added the original model in the workshop

@DeathCore said in Vehicle Presentation: Introducing the C-4310!:

I dont like it neither. I wonder why it have to be so different from original. Other trucks are like original but names are fake. Why here it have to be different than in real life.

Would be cool if we could change appearance of trucks without breaking achievements. This way we would have more real life like 4310
https://cs2.worldofmods.ru/screenshots/a676e/2017-02/original/8f0923a486a29ed04fffa2b24beecfe5d3265618/225601-SpinTires-2017-02-10-12-35-23-744.jpg
https://cs1.worldofmods.com/screenshots/f80ce/2016-03/original/08eb61bbad4f2b78db78b1dc8f52b8fd75a8e847/191322-SpinTires-2016-03-17-21-09-43-275.jpg

last edited by CoSm1c gAm3r

@DeathCore said in Vehicle Presentation: Introducing the C-4310!:

I dont like it neither. I wonder why it have to be so different from original. Other trucks are like original but names are fake. Why here it have to be different than in real life.

Would be cool if we could change appearance of trucks without breaking achievements. This way we would have more real life like 4310
https://cs2.worldofmods.ru/screenshots/a676e/2017-02/original/8f0923a486a29ed04fffa2b24beecfe5d3265618/225601-SpinTires-2017-02-10-12-35-23-744.jpg
https://cs1.worldofmods.com/screenshots/f80ce/2016-03/original/08eb61bbad4f2b78db78b1dc8f52b8fd75a8e847/191322-SpinTires-2016-03-17-21-09-43-275.jpg

Yes, will be added the original model in the workshop

But it may break achievements. Or maybe it will be approved by Focus team so maybe we will be able to play with 100% real trucks. Of course only visual mod I hope no tweaks to stats.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.