MudRunner is the ultimate version of the million-selling indie hit Spintires, releasing on October 31st this year on PC, and for the first time on PS4 and Xbox One.
Like Spintires before it, MudRunner will put players in the driver’s seat of a variety of incredible all-terrain vehicles, venturing across extreme landscapes with only a map and compass as their guides.
In the lead-up to release, we plan on doing a weekly presentation of the iconic vehicles from the game. That means that every Friday, you can expect a blog post describing a vehicle. This will also be a great place to ask questions about the vehicle specifically, how it handles, and the niche it fills.
The C-4310 is a reliable, general-purpose truck able to take a heavy load and move it where it needs to be. With a conventional build and rear-wheel drive, the C-4310 is the vehicle advanced drivers will want to use on especially difficult terrain when their other trucks just won’t cut it.
The C-4310 has a fuel capacity of 260L and features differential lock and all-wheel drive. It can take up to 600 units of damage. Costing 3 balance points, the C-4310 is a valuable and expensive addition to your fleet, especially when supported by a jeep for scouting efficient routes and a rescue vehicle for refueling.
The C-4310 is a powerful workhorse, able to move some of the heaviest loads in the game. Strong, and dependable, the C-4310 will handle anything you throw at it.
As the C-4310 isn’t a starting vehicle, it’s main weakness is that you won’t always be able to use it.
The C-4310 can field many attachments, as you would expect of a workhorse vehicle.
- Crane Support – Allows Crane Installation
- Fireproof Exhaust – Allows vehicle to carry fuel
- Fuel Cistern – Carries Fuel
- Fuel Semitrailer – Trailer that carries Fuel
- Garage Parts – Carries Garage Parts
- Garage Semitrailer – Trailer that carries Garage Parts
- Garage Trailer – Trailer that carries Garage Parts
- Log Carriage – Trailer that carries Short Logs
- Log Carrier – Carries Medium Logs
- Log Carrier with Crane – Carries and collects Medium Logs
- Medium Log Cart – Trailer that carries Medium Logs
- Short Log Trailer – Carries Short Logs
- Spare Wheel – Carries repair points.
- Trailer Hitch – Allows trailers to be pulled
- Utility Attachment – Carries repair points.
- Utility Semitrailer – Carries repair points.
- Utility Trailer – Carries repair points.
You can pre-order MudRunner now. Owners of Spintires will benefit from an exclusive 50% discount on Steam, on top of a 10% discount that is available on PC, PS4 and Xbox One. Pre-order now: http://mudrunner-thegame.com/shop!