Vehicle Presentation: Introducing the C-4310!

@cosm1c-gam3r So you say you do not want in-game vehicles to perform like real ones? Or did I not understand you? I think that vehicles must look and behave like their equivalents in real life, at least in hardcore mode or similar realistic mode.

@cosm1c-gam3r As far as I understood they will be added as special "certified" mods which will still allow for achievements to be.. achieved.

@knight25 said in Vehicle Presentation: Introducing the C-4310!:

@cosm1c-gam3r So you say you do not want in-game vehicles to perform like real ones? Or did I not understand you? I think that vehicles must look and behave like their equivalents in real life, at least in hardcore mode or similar realistic mode.

Nope I was not saying such thing. I love believability so I want vehicles to act like real counterparts. I only mentioned visual aspect. i would like to use mod that only changes appearance but not tweak vehicle power etc. Most moders want to make more powerful versions of existing vehicles and that is no fun for me. I recal seeking better version of 130 but most of them were more powerful than 130 in game. It would be cool to have moded in game trucks visually because they have no license and had to be changed slightly visually. Would be cool to use workshop visual mods for such trucks and maybe different paintjobs 🙂