Reporting for verbal abuse in COL - "The Bearding"

Just posting some images below of a very salty and bad mannered opponent in the COL- champion ladder.
Players like this should be punished for their behaviour as they ruin the image of the game and the experience for new coaches.
I hope some action will be taken and wish there was someway to report this kind of behaviour ingame.
Please enjoy, with care 🍿

[Edited to remove the screenshot. Noted the name.]

last edited by Netheos

Welcome to CoL...I wish i could say this was a one-off but I see it all too often. This is why I encourage new players to join private, friendly, newbie-welcoming leagues.

What a charmer. But I'm not sure you are allowed to directly name a coach on the forum regarding these matters.

From what I seem to remember, you are supposed to send a private message to @Netheos instead so Cyanide can have a look at the situation and, eventually, deal with it.

This same guy was playing against Jumppie_jim on his twitch stream. He got about 25% of his verbal garbage out before Jim muted him. This guy is toxic.

@Squiggy1981 said in Reporting for verbal abuse in COL - "The Bearding":

Welcome to CoL...I wish i could say this was a one-off but I see it all too often. This is why I encourage new players to join private, friendly, newbie-welcoming leagues.

You guys really take it too personal. Unless they try to grief by running out all possible timers, you can ignore such jerks completely and just play the game. Definitely not something that alone justifies to stop playing in COL (there are much more important issues there, imo, like said griefers and conceders/DCers). Isn't there a way to hide the chat, btw?

Trolls gonna troll. They're clearly doing it to get you upset so that you make mistakes. But there should be no place for this kind of rubbish. I'm pretty sure there's some way of reporting bad behavior in-game. There will always be a server log for the GMs/Devs to check - you won't really need to post screenshots.

If chat abuse occurs in the Champions ladder you can indeed report it to Netheos or the Moderators
& action will be taken. But you will absolutely need screenshots as proof so remember to hit that
print screen button!
But with the new mute chat button in game there's now the simple solution of if you don't like what
someones saying just mute them no?

I didnt Safe a uncutted version and only made 1 screenshot - but id like to add to that -

edit: cant figure out to show it up in the page.

last edited by Netheos

Can we not post these screenies here on the boards please guys as there's
some kind of 'no naming & shaming' policy i think.
Just send a private message to the moderators instead.

I sincerely hope that after all that you won the game 🙂

Community Manager

Hi, thanks for your report but, as Mercy explained, we prefer having the screenshots by private message. Locking the topic. We'll take care of the coach.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.