Hello I had been playing BB2 when it launched and had no problems other then the occasional crash in the middle of a game. During a match with the AI and was about finished and game was going to results I got a power surge at my house, game was restarted and got a error. problem while creating or accessing profile. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, changed to admin, deleted the saved games. My system is a PC sincerely Sumokam
Cannot access or create profile
- Run Steam.
- Click 'Steam' (upper left) then 'Go Offline...'.
- Click 'RESTART IN OFFLINE MODE'.
- Open 'Windows Explorer' or 'File Explorer' from the taskbar.
- Open 'Documents' then the folder 'BloodBowl2' and 'Profiles'.
- Open the folder with an hexadecimal code.
- Open the folder 'ManagementLocal' and delete the file 'ManagementOnline_Prod.db'.
- Run Blood Bowl 2 and log to your account.
- Once logged, quit Blood Bowl 2.
- Click 'Steam' (upper left) then 'Go Online...'.
- Click 'RESTART AND GO ONLINE'.
NOTE: If you get a 'Steam - Cloud Sync Conflict' notification, click 'UPLOAD TO STEAM CLOUD' from 'LOCAL FILES'.