Reporting a player - suspicious cheating

Hello, apologies if this is not the correct section of the forum but I could not find any other appropriate section.

The player XXXX with an ogre team "XXXXX" played 8 turns in a row without getting a single bonehead. After that I just gave up as it was really really suspicious. Can you please look into this.

Thanks

last edited by Netheos
Community Manager

Hi, thanks for your message.

I removed the name of the coach from your report. Please send me a private message to report a player. We don't want him to be publicly accused of something he might not have done.

Concerning your suspicion, it's very unlikely to be a cheater and very likely to be a very lucky coach. As posted above, we pinned last week an article detailing how the RNG works in BB2. You can find it here. It explains why a cheater is more than unlikely in Blood Bowl 2.

Have a nice day!

last edited by Netheos

The community manager moved your message, because he or she still thinks modders aka cheaters aren't possible, that's a bunch of horse poop💩 this game has so many bugs it is very possible indeed!

@Guitar-Witcher said in Reporting a player - suspicious cheating:

The community manager moved your message, because he or she still thinks modders aka cheaters aren't possible, that's a bunch of horse poop💩 this game has so many bugs it is very possible indeed!

I assume you have some kind of evidence of cheating other than gut feeling?

@Naissun
Seriously a Ogre team with 8 turns in a row without a single bonehead call from the the dice roll that's very suspicious!🤔

@Naissun
I seriously doubt NO HOPE NO FEAR would sign in to this forum just to write a big lie for all the blood bowl players to read.😠

Being suspicious, rare or improbable doesn't make it a cheat.

The links @JohnnyFeyev and Netheos provided have some interesting explanations about how RNG works.

But there is nothing wrong in wondering, just in assuming without proof.

It is fine for @NO-HOPE-NO-FEAR to ask the admins to have a look at the game and check if something was truly fishy as long as he doesn't accuse the coach of wrongdoing before having evidence.

And let me point that NO-HOPE-NO-FEAR never said the other coach cheated, only that he felt something could've been wrong.

last edited by Naissun

@Naissun

Maybe you should be a community manager you have a excuse for every problem on this buggy game🤔

Thank you... I guess?

@Naissun
Any they still haven't fixed your problem with the vampires and you where the 1st player to comment about it, so aren't you not a little aggravated about this buggy game, I paid for all the jerseys and all the teams, but I didn't know this game had so many bugs😠.

You are probably confusing me with another as I don't play vampires.

Around here I'm specialized in asking Cyanide to add a hotseat league mode, haha.

I do agree with you about the bugs. Let's hope the October patch will fix most of them because there are some really ugly things happening since Legendary Edition.

I play Vampires and I can play Games when every time I touch a Vamp I get a blood lust, and some games where I can play 16 turns with very few to no Bloodlust (even with 6 vamps on the field which is my favorite set up).

So I believe that an Ogre team can really have 8 turns without any Bone head..without cheating.

last edited by JRCO

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.