Pass fumble in BB2

Hi ! Could anyone help me with the pass fumble rule ? I can't seem to find the actual rule to understand the probability of a fumble on a pass.

BB2 Champion Ladder Admin Team

A d6 result of a modified or unmodified 1 on the pass roll will result in a fumble.

I played a game yesterday where a skaven fumbled a pass on a 3 roll with no tackle zones bothering him. How could this happen ?

BB2 Champion Ladder Admin Team

How far was the pass? A Long Bomb has a -2 modifier.

Rulebook

last edited by dode74

Thanks, it was not my interpretation of LRB that pass length affected a fumble, only pass accuracy.

Nope. Pass distance modifies the chances of fumble. Made that mistake a couple of times early on, "Guess I'll just punt it down field to keep it safe... ooops, that 6+ pass means I fumble on a one, two, or three."

Thanks a lot everyone ! I interpreted the fumble rule as counting only the tackle zones, but I see it's all modifiers that have to be taken into account.

last edited by Ulfberth80

It's what makes the "Safe Pass" Skill essential for any team that intends to go long.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.