Bugs in Blood Bowl 2: Legendary

Here is the list I have encountered of bugs/problems I had with BB2-Legendary for PC (played on Steam):

1. The Kicker (with kick skill) don't kick the ball, even if I put him in the back and middle of playing field. He sometimes kick.... but not always...

2. Two times the game/servers have crashed in the last half and the game did not get recorded (in the last 7 days)

3. The game screen get stuck on a player after a move, catch or similar. And I have to hit ESC to get the normal view

4. The settings for view of field goes back to BB2 by itself, I like to keep it at BB1 version of the view...

Community Manager

Hi, thanks for your report.

1. You need to select the kicker manually, the game doesn't kick with the kick skill player by default.

2. That's a shame. In which league/competition and with which teams? We can't investigate without any details.

3. Was it in multiplayer? Did you used the pause before the issue?

4. It should be fixed with the upcoming update, early October.

@Netheos said in Bugs in Blood Bowl 2: Legendary:

Hi, thanks for your report.

1. You need to select the kicker manually, the game doesn't kick with the kick skill player by default.

2. That's a shame. In which league/competition and with which teams? We can't investigate without any details.

3. Was it in multiplayer? Did you used the pause before the issue?

4. It should be fixed with the upcoming update, early October.

Q to 1: I guess have to click the player so his card is showing before I click ready to start the turn?

A to 2: The Anarchy Ladder IX, I played with a mix team. Dark elves with 2 assassins and stuff (seems the servers crashed?). Name of my team on one of the crashes: "Dark Hearts Leauge" (well I was losing and had injuries... so the crash helped me since nothing in the battle got recorded... 😉

A to 3: Yes in multiplayer, played in the Anachy Ladder IX. I happens with different teams. Usually have to hit ESC or other button to get "released" from the close up look of a player that was involved in an action. Does not happen alot, but random, mostly on throwing/catches it seems?? The screen does not "freeze", you see the player pretty close up and he is "moving in his normal stance". And the other player continues his moves while it happens...

And last... my main wish for a new Cabalvision Official leauge: Please Sir Netheos, can't we get a Cabalvision leauge with No kick off event and "real" resurrection mode (resurrection but you get spp and gold)... my greatest wish in this game! 🙂

Also it would be nice if the teams could be sorted by their TV value in the "team wheel", now they are sorted by creation date/time...

last edited by DrBlitz

@DrBlitz said in Bugs in Blood Bowl 2: Legendary:

Q to 1: I guess have to click the player so his card is showing before I click ready to start the turn?

During the kick-off phase where you select the square where you want to kick with the big arrow, instead of clicking on your opponent's side of the field, click on your player with the Kick skill (if he's in position to kick, so not on the side-lines or the LOS).

He will then be used as the kicker.

That is not intuitive at all !

I just thought the kick skill didn't work.

Thank You for the tip

It is as you say, unintuitive.
It should at least be explained in-game but I don't recall it being mentioned anywhere.

Anyway, enjoy your Kick skill now 🙂

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.