Peripheral Support In MudRunner

I tried my old Logitech Driving Force Pro (2005) under windows 10, it works well (tested under Project Cars 2 : works flawlessly).
In game I selected custom settings and it seems to accept and save my settings, but there is no ffb when driving... some time it seems to force a little at middle course steering left or right... but nothing relative to the terrain.

Will you in the future add full ffb support for those old wheels or can I give up hope ?

last edited by Felmarg

So it´s gonna be possible use the g29 with H-Shifter in ps4 with snowrunner ?

So for some reason my T150 wheel isn't working on my PS4. I tried mostly everything and I'm gonna need some help.

@SchuKingR was this ever fixed to use a stand alone shifter im a little up set that my steering wheel and stand alone shifter will not work a t the same time the game wont even recognize that its there

yes i was curious if the game makers are going to add a feature to use a stand alone shifter i didnt want to shift through each gear set up just wanted to have my stand alone H shifter act as a low plus being 1st gear input and 2nd be low negative and so forth but the game will not recognize my logitech shifter as a stand alone device i hav ea thrustmaster tmx pro steering wheel i would of gotten teh shifter for that wheel but its way over priced and always out of stock so i went with a different route thinking it wouldnt be a problem but seeing now im dissapointed that the game wont even see my second device.