Peripheral Support In MudRunner

@Netheos Thank you for your reply! As long I have your promise that wheel support for consoles is a fact and will come shortly after release is all what matters to me. I will Pre-order the game for Xbox One today 🙂

What about joysticks like logitech 3d for crane controls?

А ключить для Spintires Mod runar уже позно получить да

@arwisj said in Peripheral Support In Spintires: MudRunner:

What about joysticks like logitech 3d for crane controls?

Had mine working via keyboard emulation of my pad in SpinTires. Hope, this is possible in MudRunner too.

I'm pretty sure this could be possible using an x360 emulator as well? @Schlammspringer ? I wouldn't think this has changed.

last edited by RoughRider

@roughrider said in Peripheral Support In Spintires: MudRunner:

I'm pretty sure this could be possible using an x360 emulator as well? @Schlammspringer ? I wouldn't think this has changed.

Basically possible, but there where some problems in the testversion when attaching a 2nd controller (besides my G29). Mouse wasn't controllabe any more, so got stuck in main menu!
As far as i've read, a common problem with multi controller input 😞
Hope this can be fixed until release, or probably a bit later. 🙂

last edited by Schlammspringer

I was wondering if the Logitech g satech farm wheels is the same as the Logitech G Heavy Equpitment Farm Bundle Wheel??

I bought the game on Xbox One, but I think I will not start playing it until I can do it with the wheel. Accustomed to using it in most driving games, I find it absurd to play a game like this with a controller.

I'm waiting for the good news! And I hope it's soon ...

@iyagovos Hello! My controllers, OSW Sim CUBE, Fanatec V3 pedals and Leo Bodnar switch not working! I think that many hoped that you would fix this fault. Question is about multi USB inputs!!!!!

@rubhen said in Peripheral Support In Spintires: MudRunner:

I bought the game on Xbox One, but I think I will not start playing it until I can do it with the wheel. Accustomed to using it in most driving games, I find it absurd to play a game like this with a controller.

I'm waiting for the good news! And I hope it's soon ...

I totally agree with you Rubhen... I'm also on Xbox One and using a controller with an realistic off road simulator like this is out of the question; you need a FF wheel setup to feel how difficult it is to drive through deep and heavy mud/water or to keep your vehicle on its wheels when rock climbing...

Pretty annoying to not have basic wheel support on release for a driving game.... I think I'll just go trade it in for GT Sport... very disappointed.

@madchild said in Peripheral Support In Spintires: MudRunner:

Pretty annoying to not have basic wheel support on release for a driving game.... I think I'll just go trade it in for GT Sport... very disappointed.

I understand you are very disappointed; I cancelled my pre-order of this game, cause - in the end - I didn't have faith in the answer of the devs on my question about 'Wheel support on consoles'. They say: 'soon after release', but I will wait until I have seen prove of this. I have learned in the past that developers say anything to get sales. No working wheel support for best known wheel brands (Fanatec, Thrustmaster, Logitech) = is NO buy!

last edited by rhs

Hello. Please make a manual gearshift for devices such as "logitech driven force gt" not all have a manual six-shift gearbox.

@rhs said in Peripheral Support In Spintires: MudRunner:

@madchild said in Peripheral Support In Spintires: MudRunner:

I understand you are very disappointed; I cancelled my pre-order of this game, cause - in the end - I didn't have faith in the answer of the devs on my question about 'Wheel support on consoles'. They say: 'soon after release', but I will wait until I have seen prove of this. I have learned in the past that developers say anything to get sales. No working wheel support for best known wheel brands (Fanatec, Thrustmaster, Logitech) = is NO buy!

Hi guys, we perfectly understand that not having wheel support on console at launch is an issue. We did our best to have it ready at release but we had to prioritize other key features (such as cockpit view) and ironing out the game as much as possible before launch.

As said above, wheel support on console in at the top of the to-do list right now. If that's a vital feature for you, we don't expect you to buy the game out of pure trust: please wait for the wheel support update before getting MudRunner.

Have a nice day!

last edited by Jellyfoosh

Seriously i bought this game metoo because i had it for years on pc with my sterring wheel g27 and g29 and i know how many developper on ps4 said they will support g29 Soon snd never happened ... can you be honest and tell us if how hard it is to do for console first you cant put all input on a g29 g920 in my mind so there is a big problem then after 2 week still no answer when this update ll release next week ?next month? 3-6 month ?next year? or maybe if you can do it or it was just to sell game and you re nt gonna able to support be honest please give us a date a week a month...

@yanqc said in Peripheral Support In Spintires: MudRunner:

Seriously i bought this game metoo because i had it for years on pc with my sterring wheel g27 and g29 and i know how many developper on ps4 said they will support g29 Soon snd never happened ... can you be honest and tell us if how hard it is to do for console first you cant put all input on a g29 g920 in my mind so there is a big problem then after 2 week still no answer when this update ll release next week ?next month? 3-6 month ?next year? or maybe if you can do it or it was just to sell game and you re nt gonna able to support be honest please give us a date a week a month...

They will NOT give you a date. Only the 'promise' that wheel support will come to consoles. However, the Developers, have said there (probably) will be an update for the end of this year. Hopefully they will bring wheel support for consoles then (and will I buy the game too)...

We aim at adding wheel support on consoles before the end of the year. We don't have an accurate date because it will highly depends on how the testing process goes.

@netheos said in Peripheral Support In Spintires: MudRunner:

We aim at adding wheel support on consoles before the end of the year. We don't have an accurate date because it will highly depends on how the testing process goes.

Hi Netheos,
First of all, thanks for your replies, it's much appreciated, just as your efforts to add wheel support.
On the other hand, I was just wondering if it's a possibility (on consoles) to release the wheel support for user beta testing. I'm quite confident, the Spintires community is pretty supportive (just recalled how this great project started). Especially when it's about creating a better experience.
I think this might help both, Devs and Gamers as well.
Thanks and regards.

Hi. I just bought The game and find out that my wheel is not working on ps4. Will Thrustmaster T150 will work after update if its not official supported ? Working fine on PC version.

last edited by hermanlol

@hermanlol said in Peripheral Support In Spintires: MudRunner:

Hi. I just bought The game and find out that my wheel is not working. Will Thrustmaster T150 will work after update if its not official supported ? Working fine on PC version.

Wheel support on consoles is on our to-do list for the next update. Cheers!