Bug report

I would like to report a Kick skill bug. It didnt seem to be recognized during the second half although I dont have footage of that. It is all in the replay of the game played today though:

Where do I report it to?

League: Champ Ladder
Coach: Viajero - Team: Zaonce Patriots (Wood Elf)
Vs
Coach: Steph76 - Team: Blue Bulldogs2513(Orc)

last edited by Viajero

By any chance was the player with Kick set up on the line of scrimmage or in a wide zone? That'd do it.

Community Manager

Hi, thanks for your message.

You need to select the kicker manually, the game doesn't kick with the kick skill player by default.

@Naissun said in Bugs in Blood Bowl 2: Legendary:

During the kick-off phase where you select the square where you want to kick with the big arrow, instead of clicking on your opponent's side of the field, click on your player with the Kick skill (if he's in position to kick, so not on the side-lines or the LOS).
He will then be used as the kicker.

@Netheos said in Bug report:

Hi, thanks for your message.

You need to select the kicker manually, the game doesn't kick with the kick skill player by default.

@Naissun said in Bugs in Blood Bowl 2: Legendary:

During the kick-off phase where you select the square where you want to kick with the big arrow, instead of clicking on your opponent's side of the field, click on your player with the Kick skill (if he's in position to kick, so not on the side-lines or the LOS).
He will then be used as the kicker.

Hi @Netheos
Thanks for the tip, I have never actually selected the Kick player manually before, and yet the Kick skill has worked many times before without issues. Maybe in those ocasions I had selected it without realizing it. I ll try this and report back.

PS: And yes, the player was not at the LOS or in the wings. It was placed correctly at the center section away from LOS.

last edited by Viajero

Sometimes the piece with Kick is selected automatically, if in a valid position, sometimes it's not.

When it's not, you have to select the player manually.

I've not had any problem with auto selection before or since the update. Possibly it has something to do with the skill settings? Only other thing I can think of.

Focus Team

It can happens if your kicker became KO and came back later

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.