Gathered DATAS regarding the current "Champions Cup"

Heya fellow coaches !

Digging the web I managed to found informations here and there about the Champions Cup but some are still missing... Would you tell me: is there any page, somewhere, where we could find the (relevant) gathered informations ?

• starting date of the current Champions Cup
  • ending date of the current Champions Cup
  • rules of the current Champions Cup
  • ranking formula of the current Champions Cup
  • updated ladder of the current Champions Cup
  • an address to report misvehaviour regarding... guess what ? The current Champions Cup !! ^^

Thanks for your help ! And if such page doesn't exist, would you mind providing the informations you have ?

Community Manager

Hi!

The Champion Cups are the Play-offs ending a season of Champion Ladder.

You'll find the answers to most of your questions in the PC/Mac Champion Ladder rules HERE. It also links to other platforms if needed.

• The current season (Season 9) started September 13th.
  • It ends the day following the release of the upcoming bug fix update on all platforms (current ETA is next week for the beginning of next season).
  • See above for the rules.
  • You can find the ranking formula here.
  • You can find the current leaderboard and more on BB2LeagueManager.
  • Send me or any admin for your platform (listed in the rules) a report with a short description of the issue. Screenshots are welcome.

Cool, never heard about the BB2 League manager site.
Seems kinda useful.
Is here a thread in the forum about this?

Greets,
Frog

Community Manager

@madfrog said in Gathered DATAS regarding the current "Champions Cup":

Cool, never heard about the BB2 League manager site.
Seems kinda useful.
Is here a thread in the forum about this?

Not sure there is one. It's true that it would be useful for new players. We could add it in the General advice for new players.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.