Concessions due to bluescreen

Re: PS4 Champion Ladder Rules - Season 9

Dear all,

it´s my first CCL season, since I waited to purchase BB2 until the LE. Before I only played BB1 on the PC (TT since the 90s)
Now I have the bluescreen-concession at least once a week. Had several of those and only one "real" concession (due to a work phone call, otherwise I don´t concede). To avoid being banned before the playoffs -since I like to play lesser played races, there may be a chance 🙂 - I´m now afraid to play further matches. Is there anywhere where I can see how many concessions I had? I lost track due to the effing bluescreens...

Thanks for your help.

last edited by jay2871983

http://www.mordrek.com/goblinSpy/web/goblinSpy.html?platform=ps4&league=Cabalvision Official League&competition=Champion Ladder IX

Looks like this is you here, sitting on 5 concessions. So 2 more & you're out i'm afraid.
While the post LE console platforms have been slightly more tempramental a great method
to avoid a great deal of them occuring is to avoid playing multiple matches back to back.
Switching your machine off & on inbetween each game helps immensely.

Great! Many thanks for all your help! I will try and reset after every match then!
Sorry to those 5 coaches then for missing out the rest of those games.
Hope that I don't have one more, to be in the situation not daring to play anymore. 😢
One more question: Assuming I make it to the playoffs: Having a bluescreen there is then just bad luck, or how are the rules there?

The teams will receive a ticket to transfer from the open ladder to a scheduled knockout
cup. In the cup it is simple to reset matches in case technical difficulties occur.

Ok, thank you 😊👍
Going off-topic: When you and your opponent got drawn for the playoffs, how long do you have time to setup the match?
Before I ask further: Are the rules for the playoffs mentioned somewhere, as in the general CCL IX threat pinned here?

last edited by jay2871983

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.