We're pleased to release a major bug fix update for Blood Bowl 2!
This update should fix most of the remaining technical issues of the game. Thanks for all the feedback and reports we received on our forum, it's been incredibly helpful to deliver this huge patch. Keep them coming!
You'll find the (big) patch note below:
- Mid-match saves aren't deleted when loading the match anymore, but at the end of the game.
- Injuries are now displayed on the player cards.
- The Fan Factor is now displayed in the dice log when rolling the FAME.
- In the post match recap, the block dice picked by the defender are now displayed in red (as in game).
- Two new sponsors are available (cosmetic only).
- The skills from players in AI teams are now properly taken into account in the team TV. Not retroactive.
- The AI now also picks Bretonnia, Chaos Dwarf, Vampire, Kislev and Underworld teams.
- Fix of an issue displayed GFIs during AI movements.
- Fix of an issue preventing the AI from adapting its TV to the player TV.
- Fix of the statistic tab of teams playing in an Eternal League.
- Fix of an issue in the "Play in a League" menu after a season change.
- Fix of a blocking issue when a coach leaves an on-going wissen competition.
- The pairing in a Wissen competition starts now with the best ranked teams in the leaderboard.
- Game played in resurrection mode don't award SPP and gold anymore.
- The winnings window shouldn't be displayed anymore at the end of a game in resurrection mode.
- The tie-breaker in Round-Robin and Wissen competitions is now:
- TD difference > Number of TD > Random
- Fix of a blocking issue when ignoring the apothecary during the kick-off event Throw A Rock.
- Fix of a desync of the ball after a fireball combined with a scatter out of the pitch.
- Fix of a bug causing KO rolls during Overtime to be rolled twice.
- Fix of a bug causing Sweltering Heat rolls during Overtime to be rolled twice.
- Fix of an issue skipping the coin toss at the beginning at overtime.
- Fix of a bug allowing the player to use team reroll to catch the ball during Blitz! kick-off event.
- A player loosing a stat point when already at the minimum now misses the next game.
- Fix of an issue allowing to choose any skill on a big guy level up.
- Fix of an issue allowing to hire any player from any race in a standard team.
- Fix of an issue allowing to have too many skills on a level 2 mercenary.
- Fix of a crash when reconnecting in a match.
- Fix of various crashes in replays.
- Level 2 mercenaries shouldn't cause blocking issues anymore.
- Fix of various issues and crashes.
- Fix of the % of players coming back from a KO in the post-match recap.
- Fix of an issue blocking a player in the settings when the opponent pauses the game.
- The planning of a competition is now properly updated after a mnual seeding.
- Fix of a bug pausing the game when saving a starting set-up.
- The halfling chef pop-up is now properly displayed at the beginning of the second half time.
- The SPP gained before a save & quit won't be displayed at the wrong time anymore after reloading.
- [MAC] The cyrillic characters are now properly displayed when the game isn't set up in russian.
- The game now takes properly into account the square of the thrower, even if he moved in the turn.
- Fix of a crash when rerolling a bomb reception.
- You can't use Bombardier after Jump Up anymore.
- You can't use Hail Mary Bomb during a Blizzard anymore.
- Juggernaut now properly cancels the opponent Wrestle when blitzing.
- Juggernaut isn't displayed anymore in the dice recap at the end of the match.
- The malus of Diving Tackle is now properly applied when using Dodge in manual mode.
- Leader reroll cannot be canceled anymore by the Hafling Master Chef inducement.
- Leader reroll is now properly removed when the player with the skill is crowdsurfed.
- Fix of an issue causing the game to roll two GFIs instead of one when a GFI is needed for a Leap.
- A player with Really Stupid skill cannot help the roll of another Really Stupid player.
- The bonus brought by a teammate (+2) is now properly displayed in the detailed dice log.
- Blitz isn't lost anymore if it is followed by the bite of a teammate.
- When triggering "Bite a Teammate" with a vampire, he now gets up automatically before biting.
- The penalties are now added if several playerd with Prehensive Tail are next to a player dodging.
- It's now possible to reroll the Kick Back roll of a Chainsaw when fouling.
- Improved game behaviour if the turn ends when the fanatic has some mandatory movements left.
- Fix of a bug preventing players from rolling a ball reception if it scatters because of Ball&Chain.
- The fanatic is now properly removed from the pitch after a KO on a Both Down.
- Fix of a blocking issue when a fanatic rolls 2 red dice against a teammate.
- The player now properly spend 3 movement points to get up if he landed on an opponent player.
- Fix of a bug causing a turnover when a player lands on the ball on the pitch.
- When blitzing, refusing to use Stab on the second block of Frenzy doesn't end the player action anymore if (s)he has some movement points left.
- It's not possible anymore to use the second block of Multiple Block after a Piling On.
- The strength bonus given to the defender when using Multiple Block is now properly taken into account when combined with Dauntless.
- The skill is properly activated even when the ball carrier is pushed on a player using Stand Firm.
- Harmonization of the effect displayed:
- In multiplayer - always blue for the player and red for the opponent.
- In local - always blue for P1 and red for P2.
- Nurgle Beast mutations are now back and displayed properly.
- Nurgle Beast should now stay quiet when not moving.
- The Blitzers now have sounds (they're mainly shouting).
- Fix of an issue on the random name of the bear in russian, german, spanish and polish. Not retroactive.
- The Pogoer's 3D model should now be displayed properly when he's MVP.
- Khemri AI teams shouldn't be able to buy apothecaries. Not retroactive.
- Fix of a crash when throwing the Star Player Bomber.
- It's not possible anymore to hire Brick & Grotty when there are already 15 players in the roster.
- Fix of a display issue on the stats of mixed teams players in the customization screen.
- The Necromancer is now available for Afterlife United.
- Adding an injury to a player in the Team Editor doesn't add him a level anymore.