Major Bug Fix Update
Community Manager

In order to deploy the update, the BB2 servers will be undergoing maintenance on Xbox One and PS4 tomorrow Oct 17 from 10AM to 4.00PM (CEST).

last edited by Netheos

you mean oct the 17th, right? 🙂

Community Manager

@madfrog said in Major Bug Fix Update:

you mean oct the 17th, right? 🙂

I do. Fixed, thanks!

So is the new season to start tomorrow at 4:00pm? Or will there be a cooling off period after the patch to make sure things run as expected?

Community Manager

@stottie said in Major Bug Fix Update:

So is the new season to start tomorrow at 4:00pm? Or will there be a cooling off period after the patch to make sure things run as expected?

The new season should start the day after the update, as announced is the rules. Meaning it should be Wednesday October 18th, at 10:00 PM CEST.

last edited by Netheos

Cheers, Wednesday is my day off too.... all falling into place! 😃

@netheos said in Major Bug Fix Update:

The new season should start the day after the update, as announced is the rules. Meaning it should be Wednesday October 18th, at 12:00 PM.

What timezone is this? And will season IX stop at the same time season X begins or before?

Thanks

last edited by Camrik

@camrik said in Major Bug Fix Update:

What timezone is this? And will season IX stop at the same time season X begins or before?

CEST and same time.

last edited by Naissun
Community Manager

@camrik said in Major Bug Fix Update:

@netheos said in Major Bug Fix Update:

The new season should start the day after the update, as announced is the rules. Meaning it should be Wednesday October 18th, at 12:00 PM.

Thanks

I updated the initial post with the correct info.

The official Blood Bowl 2 competition, the Champion Ladder Season 9, will end tomorrow 10.00 AM CEST. Season 10 will start tomorrow around 4.00 PM CEST, after a PC/Mac maintenance.

Some progress but come on guys. The following three issues have been outstanding since release (over a year) :

Team re-rolls still being swapped over to the other team in AI league play.

Money not adding up correctly after game. Should have had over 50k left several times but had 0k.

Red dice! The more impossible the roll the more successful the red dice roll is.

Please fix these before trying to big yourselves up by fixing issues that effect the game play less.

Thanks.

last edited by MetalInDaHead

@metalindahead Red dice issues? they honestly seem fine to me.

Focus Team

@metalindahead said in Major Bug Fix Update:

Some progress but come on guys. The following three issues have been outstanding since release (over a year) :

Team re-rolls still being swapped over to the other team in AI league play.

Money not adding up correctly after game. Should have had over 50k left several times but had 0k.

Red dice! The more impossible the roll the more successful the red dice roll is.

Please fix these before trying to big yourselves up by fixing issues that effect the game play less.

Thanks.

Hello

1. Could you be more specific? Did the AI bought an Halfling Master Chef?
  2. Could it be spiraling expenses? What's the TV of your affected team?
  3. The dices are random.

Fix of a blocking issue when ignoring the apothecary during the kick-off event Throw A Rock.

Afraid not. I've just had this happen to me. The apothecary is offered on screen, but trying to use it just causes a message asking if you want to end your turn.

last edited by Ferret

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.