Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition Overview Thread
Community Manager

Greetings Brothers,

We're pleased to open this overview thread about Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition!

Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition arrives on PS4, Xbox One and PC. This edition will add exciting new content and features for players who dare enter the Genestealer-infested Space Hulk – all of which will be included in a massive update of free content for PC players.

The new content is delivered in a series of update on PC, several of which have already been release in the last few months:

We unveiled today a first glimpse of the massive customization system of the Enhanced Edition.

• Hellfire Customization Oct 4th

Youtube Video

• Librarian Terminator Armor - Oct 11th

Youtube Video

See you soon for more info!

last edited by Netheos

Will you finally fix this LowLevelFatalError too? Almost a year has passed and nothing was done in that case.

@Grey-Seer
Could you post in the appropriate forum? Thanks. This is the general discussion forum. You need to post your issue here:

https://forums.focus-home.com/category/55/shd-support-forums

last edited by Hatchetforce

@Valrak

I couldn't blink for 5 minutes after seeing that video. Sweet doesn't begin to describe it.

Noiw i know why you were so secretive!! Want patch now^^

@Hatchetforce said in Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition Overview Thread:

@Grey-Seer
Could you post in the appropriate forum? Thanks. This is the general discussion forum. You need to post your issue here:

I have posted my issue there, I even have posted it on the previous forum too, about 1-2h after the release so the problem is reported. My post here was not a report, it was a question and I do not know why it can not be posted here.

@Grey-Seer said in Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition Overview Thread:

@Hatchetforce said in Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition Overview Thread:

@Grey-Seer

I have posted my issue there, I even have posted it on the previous forum too, about 1-2h after the release so the problem is reported. My post here was not a report, it was a question and I do not know why it can not be posted here.

Because this is the General Discussion thread, that is why. This is a thread about the update, that is why. It is like getting a telemarketing call why you are trying to have dinner with friends. I understand you have an issue. I have one too. But in your angst it is no reason to come here and interject yourself into a thread and crap on people that are attempting to discuss a wholly separate matter.

last edited by Hatchetforce

Netheos,

Any word on the release date? Though I own the PC version - love it - I plan on getting the PS4 version to run with console only friends.

Community Manager

@hatchetforce said in Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition Overview Thread:

Netheos,

Any word on the release date? Though I own the PC version - love it - I plan on getting the PS4 version to run with console only friends.

Nothing more accurate than "end of the year" for now. We'll announce an exact date as soon as possible!

@Netheos
When can we expect Closed Beta Testing?

Community Manager

@roibr said in Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition Overview Thread:

@Netheos
When can we expect Closed Beta Testing?

Soon! It will be an info covered by the NDA for Beta Testers.

Community Manager

New Customization sneak peek showing the Librarian Terminator armor!

Youtube Video

;-) thnx again Brother Netheos and the Team!

This is even more than we one can hope for...
We even get custom Heads / Faces, ohh boy, this is an EPIC one INDEED!

last edited by ROIBR

New info at least, thanks to Emperor.

This will be the last chance i give this game, as most of my friends.

We had patient for 1 year!!

Amazing work guyz ! This game is so great ! From far the best 40k FPS for me !
Keep hard working dudes, we're waiting from ur news with lot of impatience !

Any news about Enhanced Edition?

Community Manager

@rioku said in Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition Overview Thread:

The team is still working hard on the Enhanced Edition. We've had a Closed Beta to gather a lot of feedback about the new features. They're now tweaking the game (mainly the balancing) according to the feedback.

We can't give you more visibility about the release for now, but we will as soon as possible.

Sweet! Will the customizations be available in the Campaign or just in MP?

At least, will it be release before the end of the year or not, on console?

I can't wait to play it on PS4. I am waiting for an action W40K game since Space Marine.

@netheos said in Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition Overview Thread:

@rioku said in Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition Overview Thread:

The team is still working hard on the Enhanced Edition. We've had a Closed Beta to gather a lot of feedback about the new features. They're now tweaking the game (mainly the balancing) according to the feedback.

We can't give you more visibility about the release for now, but we will as soon as possible.

Ok, thanks.

The game is not updated since July, and finally will be updated 6 months after, at the end of the year.

I hope this patch change the entire game, or sadly, the Marines we still are with the Emperor, will go Heretic...

Is december still a topic or rather 2018?

December... Fingers crossed ;-)

Throw us a bone streum! ^^

If you need more time to develop this patch, take it, but don´t rush the Enhanced version because as i said, this maybe the last chance for the game, and your company.

Sure, take your time. I know you do your best guys and I have high hopes in this game (I wanted an FPS in the WH40K for a long time! ^^ )
Just I wish we could have a more precise release window for the PS4 version.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.