Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition Overview Thread

Just a doubt, is there any particular reason as to why Brother Nahum has those "lamps" that come in the apothecary armour, but our apothecary in multiplayer doesn't ? Do you plan on adding them ? It is more accurate.
Anyway looking forward to the Enhanced Edition at the end of the month.

@rioku
What do you want? I don't get your point

@apathion said in Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition Overview Thread:

@rioku
What do you want? I don't get your point

When i saw videos of Spacehulk Deathwing, before the sale of December, i was fliping, good videos, i was very excited

Now, i saw this last video of the gameplay of EE, and i don´t feel nothing. I didn´t see nothing that make me feel that.

@rioku
I see where you are coming from then...
Ones gotta say though, that they didnt show very climactic scenes, I think they wanted to show that special missions have expanded but sadly didnt choose a more cinematic example. :S
But I think SHDWs Gameplay in general is pretty hard to get across decently, it simply doesnt look as badass as it feels, but thats just my opinion 😉

Agreed @Apathion

Gameplay hasn't changed that drastically and the gameplay in EE is an improvement. What is seen in the new video is what it's always been but it's not a very climactic video nor does it demonstrate all aspects of gameplay.

2 weeks today ✊

@iyagovos sure isn't. But it isn't anything we haven't seen before from this game since it's horrible release either.

Community Manager

Plasma cannons are massive weapons usually found on vehicles, but a Terminator is nothing short of a walking tank

Youtube Video

@netheos Is that plasma cannon sound effect "enhanced" too?💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

Community Manager

Customise your Flamer to purge Xenos your own way in Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition!

Youtube Video

@iyagovos Why exactly there are optical modules on a flame thrower? It's not a particularly long-range weapon 😂

@mirolog

I had a little laugh at that as well 😛

Streum On Team

@mirolog the scopes have other purposes than zooming 😉

last edited by StreumOn - F8

Mmmmmmmmmmm... specs/stats of weapons are not really affected by customization (for flamer, they are not affected AT ALL). Is this normal (mainly/only cosmetic) or will customization affect truely weapons once the EE release?

Streum On Team

@doomandthepain if you look closely, you'll notice the video doesn't explore the entirety of the customization options. Cosmetic options make up for the first half of the options, and stats alterations are on the bottom half. ✨ 🔫

last edited by StreumOn - F8

@streumon-f8 said in Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition Overview Thread:

@doomandthepain if you look closely, you'll notice the video doesn't explore the entirety of the customization options. Cosmetic options make up for the first half of the options, and stats alterations are on the bottom half. ✨ 🔫

Thanks for the speedy answer Streum on.

Okay! That's fine 🙂

last edited by Doomandthepain

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.