Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition Overview Thread

At least, will it be release before the end of the year or not, on console?

I can't wait to play it on PS4. I am waiting for an action W40K game since Space Marine.

@netheos said in Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition Overview Thread:

@rioku said in Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition Overview Thread:

Any news about Enhanced Edition?

The team is still working hard on the Enhanced Edition. We've had a Closed Beta to gather a lot of feedback about the new features. They're now tweaking the game (mainly the balancing) according to the feedback.

We can't give you more visibility about the release for now, but we will as soon as possible.

Ok, thanks.

The game is not updated since July, and finally will be updated 6 months after, at the end of the year.

I hope this patch change the entire game, or sadly, the Marines we still are with the Emperor, will go Heretic...

Is december still a topic or rather 2018?

December... Fingers crossed 😉

Throw us a bone streum! ^^

If you need more time to develop this patch, take it, but don´t rush the Enhanced version because as i said, this maybe the last chance for the game, and your company.

Sure, take your time. I know you do your best guys and I have high hopes in this game (I wanted an FPS in the WH40K for a long time! ^^ )
Just I wish we could have a more precise release window for the PS4 version.

It is now next year. You are losing preorders with your lack of being forthcoming on a release date. Queries, both here, and on your FB page, are receiving vague answers, or no answers at all.

So, I would like a direct answer;
Is there a solid release date set for consoles yet? I have checked three different preorder outlets, and all have different release dates listed.

@toxicrene said in Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition Overview Thread:

It is now next year. You are losing preorders with your lack of being forthcoming on a release date. Queries, both here, and on your FB page, are receiving vague answers, or no answers at all.

So, I would like a direct answer;
Is there a solid release date set for consoles yet? I have checked three different preorder outlets, and all have different release dates listed.

They wait to DROP THE BOMB
RROOOAAARRR

hello i wanted to ask
since deathwing is on pc and xbox aswell
is it possible to play co op online with a friend if one has pc and the other has it on xbox ?

I saw a post here and my heart goes up to 180 beats.

Then i see this... my fault, it was impossible to see something of Community Manager even at the end of january...

Hi all!

We're happy to unveil the latest in the customization videos: Demonstrating the Bolter MK2 customisation!

Youtube Video

Next up, a video demonstrating the customisation available on the Tactical Terminator class!

Youtube Video

last edited by Iyagovos

@Iyagovos

This videos, show exactly the same as the videos posted in october 2017...

Can you show us something new?

It's similar but not the same, I'd also say it's to demonstrate the game running and running well on the PS4.

@link000 said in Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition Overview Thread:

It's similar but not the same, I'd also say it's to demonstrate the game running and running well on the PS4.

Hmm.....I like your optimism but your logic is flawed. Check the beginning videos at the start of this particular thread and it clearly shows the game being played either on an Xbox One Devkit or with a Xbox Controller (which is less likely) and we see how that panned out for Xbox owners! I wouldn't necessarily say that just because the game is shown on this or that console in a video with absolutely no gameplay shown that it is "running well", all of us PC users who bought into the game when it first released in 2016 can attest to that mess.

@xigundocix

So is your own. As it stands, the PS4 version has an officially announced and advertised release date. There is no reason for them not to show it running on PS4, which the first announce trailer did.

Owning it on PC myself, I understand your point of view but at the same time the biggest issue I've ever had was NPC allies getting stuck. A year and a half of work since release and I'd like to believe they have it right this time.

@link000 said in Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition Overview Thread:

@xigundocix

So is your own. As it stands, the PS4 version has an officially announced and advertised release date. There is no reason for them not to show it running on PS4, which the first announce trailer did.

Owning it on PC myself, I understand your point of view but at the same time the biggest issue I've ever had was NPC allies getting stuck. A year and a half of work since release and I'd like to believe they have it right this time.

I too am hopeful but after the past year I am also very skeptical.

@xigundocix

Skepticism is a good trait in moderate doses but don't let it ruin your view of everything. I enjoy the Grim Dark Far Future, not my own future being grim or dark lol