Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition Overview Thread

We'd next like to demonstrate Bolter customisation, where you can change it to suit your gameplay style.

Youtube Video

@iyagovos

Looks great! Can't wait to try it myself 👌

@iyagovos

Is it possible for you to confirm if that is footage taken from the game running on Playstation?

@iyagovos

Excellent! Looks as smooth and polised as was originally promised. Christmas hasn't even given me this same sense of anticipation as I have for SHDW now 😁

Customize your Lightning Claw to purge your own way in Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition!

Youtube Video

last edited by Iyagovos

@iyagovos

May I ask when will you publish to the community this official statement about the cancelation of Xbox version you were promising almost three weeks ago?

@iyagovos said in Urgent News: Xbox One Version has been cancelled:

We're working on a more official statement, I know that what I said above is short, but it's all we're able to say at the moment.

@grey-seer said in Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition Overview Thread:

It's here:

We are sorry to announce that Space Hulk: Deathwing will unfortunately not be released on Xbox One, despite the significant time and effort devoted to trying to rectify code development issues.

We apologize to Xbox One players who were eagerly waiting to exterminate Xenos aboard the Space Hulk. It was a difficult but carefully thought through decision, and we wish to thank our community for their commitment and understanding.

@netheos

Are those 3 sentences that official statement over which you have been toiling for 2 weeks or so to produce? As an official and announced statement it is quite hidden too. I do not see it on the official website of the game nor as a topic on the official forum, pinned it not. This ”official statement” could be found only on Twitter and not as you tweet but as a reply to a question under a tweet on another matter. Is it the proper way, in your opinion, to publish an ”official statement ”.

Really, have you any regard for your customers at all? People have preordered this game on the base of your long stated and repeated ensures and all you are going to do is to throw some lousy reply on tweeter and call it a long-awaited official statement?

last edited by Grey Seer

New short preview of the Heavy customization menu:

Youtube Video

We have seen several videos of customization, next video give us some gameplay please.

@rioku There's usually some gameplay at the end of weapon customisation related videos but something a bit more solid would be good.

@rioku said in Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition Overview Thread:

We have seen several videos of customization, next video give us some gameplay please.

We have a video showcasing the special mission system coming soon. Gameplay only!

Sure are a lot of customization videos. That's scary. They are playing you all. This game is over friends.

@samhain138 said in Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition Overview Thread:

Sure are a lot of customization videos. That's scary. They are playing you all. This game is over friends.

ROFL

In Special Missions, return to previously completed locations with new randomised objectives and gain Renown to improve your loadout as you go!

Youtube Video

last edited by Iyagovos

@samhain138 - this one isn't customisation 🙂

True, but this video didn´t say nothing to me.

22 of may is close, i hope to receive a big surprise