Daily check-in thread

Just trying to see if there's anyone left, and if there's any moderator still paying attention to this site :(

Community Manager

@1397767230 said in Daily check-in thread:

Just trying to see if there's anyone left, and if there's any moderator still paying attention to this site :(

We're here. The team is working on something big, but sadly we can't tell you anything else for now. I know it's what has been said for the last months, but right now the devs need to focus on the project. It will be unveiled when we're ready.

@1397767230 said in Daily check-in thread:

05 OCT 2017: Kingdom of Thailand

?

@Netheos Thank you for such an astonishingly quick reply.

Well, at least something is coming. Eventually.

Open campaign map using any race, including one of the new ones...

@Bosie I'd like a coop campaign like Warhammer total war almost.. except your flag ships being what the general is to total war is the admiral to your fleet etc.. intergalactic campaign.. with multiple fleets moving about.

@neighbor-kid Make no mistake - that would be the most amazing thing under the sun to me. However, it would also require basically a complete rewrite of the game to do.

I would currently just settle for a god damned hint about what they're doing. This is long past the point of "fun suspense". This is basically just being disrespectful at this point.

so.... still no new information... i wonder why people are upset?

We getting an update soon?

@bosie We should start keep a running total over how many times we've been told "just a little longer" versus how long the wait has been. Would be hilarious.

We really just want a little Astronomican for my crew.

So I guess the little something they've been working on was Necromunda??????

No. Necromunda is being made by Rogue Factor, same devs behind Mordheim.

i think this developer needs to just release game as a whole and state from the get go that they are moving on they obviously cant handle talking to the public let alone servicing it.

@duderface said in Daily check-in thread:

i think this developer needs to just release game as a whole and state from the get go that they are moving on they obviously cant handle talking to the public let alone servicing it.

Right? Wouldn't have assumed telling people what you're doing was this difficult, but clearly it has eluded them. Going forward, just say "We'll do 'x' but that's it. Don't expect anything after."

@origin said in Daily check-in thread:

No. Necromunda is being made by Rogue Factor, same devs behind Mordheim.

Sorry mate... My ignorance right here :D

Any life here?

@bosie
Not really.

Maybe that's their viral marketing thing? The Necron are coming, and the forums are deeeeaaaaaad!

I hope (JUST hope now) we won't have to wait as much as the 'crons had waited in their little nap.

@ahriman
Yeah. Makes sense really, the Necrons will probably be arisen before we find out what their surprise was. 40,000 years from now someone's going to be really exited to reveal it was all just a skin pack.

I herd we are getting an update after Half Life 3 comes out... :D

ya.... from what i understand its supposed to be the day after to steal the half life 3 thunder

Legend says they are going to give us an update when GW starts charging reasonable prices for their models.

@ahriman said in Daily check-in thread:

Legend says they are going to give us an update when GW starts charging reasonable prices for their models.

Damn, that's my hope gone. :(

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.