Another day with Claw, sad...

It's all on GoblinSpy. Anyone can look. Here's this season so far.

0_1527545815984_18698cd0-549e-432d-bed8-dcb1d91376a1-image.png

You've played twice more today. Both with quite reasonable TV differences - nowhere near 300 - and both against new coaches.

Because of experience.

Well maybe this apparently new experience of low TV differences and few matches against the same coach might change your behaviour again. You don't seem to have played in S13 or 14 at all, so perhaps you're working off old information?

Why hasn’t anyone said how miserable it is starting a new chaos team with no skills on any players. It takes at least 2 games to level up a player twice if your lucky and block always takes the first level up choice. In my opinion if you get to high TV with chaos you have earned it.

@ad1816297 said in Another day with Claw, sad...:

Why hasn’t anyone said how miserable it is starting a new chaos team with no skills on any players. It takes at least 2 games to level up a player twice if your lucky and block always takes the first level up choice. In my opinion if you get to high TV with chaos you have earned it.'
Couldn't agree more... I know if I come across low tv chaos I try and put the pain on by scoring loads to make up for the Beastings from high tv chaos. Prob makes self fulfilling prophecy...when they get to high tv they're seeking revenge for all the Agility 'magic' early on. Though think the reason that there is a difference in feelings is that I beat chaos badly by scoring loads...they still have a team. I lose badly to chaos...at least some players missing. I think the fact that it takes so Long to level up chaos makes for a valid strategy. If you can get one early removal...and get them start thinking about mortality...big if though...

@futon said in Another day with Claw, sad...:

...big if though...

Hardly - most of their team is AV8 with no defensive skills. Easier to cause damage than against say a Orc or Dwarf team.

@supergnu said in Another day with Claw, sad...:

When you play CoL you end up against the same person every time you search (during that time) IF you even find a player to play against, sometimes you can be spinning for over 30minutes before you find a player and it is almost always someone that is TV somewhere around 300-500 TV higher or lower than your self.

Then don't play COL. Has this idea ever crossed your mind? There are several leagues in which match ups are set statically, by schedule. You can enlist at several at once and have your 3-5 games per week pretty easily.

@mori-mori said in Another day with Claw, sad...:

@supergnu said in Another day with Claw, sad...:

When you play CoL you end up against the same person every time you search (during that time) IF you even find a player to play against, sometimes you can be spinning for over 30minutes before you find a player and it is almost always someone that is TV somewhere around 300-500 TV higher or lower than your self.

Then don't play COL. Has this idea ever crossed your mind? There are several leagues in which match ups are set statically, by schedule. You can enlist at several at once and have your 3-5 games per week pretty easily.

It is not that easy as you have to schedule matches with other people. Depending on availabilty scheduling can really suck.

@dode74 said in Another day with Claw, sad...:

The problem with using Apos as your determinant is that it actually buffs teams which take fewer injuries relatively more than those which take more injuries. If you take 1 cas and have 1 apo there is the potential for a 100% recovery rate, whereas if you take 5 cas the best case is 20%.

An idea I have proposed before is a stadium enhancement:

• Medical Team - Any non-BH injuries remaining after the match can be rerolled unless they have already used an Apo during the match.

That way you get a 50% average recovery rate with the potential to be up to 100% regardless of how many cas you've taken.

This really could be useful! 👍

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.