Config File(s) Settings Megathread
  • So I wanted to have true fullscreen for my Blood Bowl 2 client and found some tips on the PC Gaming Wiki how that could be done.

By having a look at the config files I realized that there were loads of variables in place already. For example I've managed to change the dice probability to show the actual dice roll required instead of a percentage.

Now the purpose of this thread is to get some info on how the config files actually work and what useful features can be activated by editing them.

In the end I'd like there to be a thread accessible to all coaches with a list of possible tweaks for the Blood Bowl 2 client.

Useful stuff:

Make a backup of your config file before you change anything!

Config file: "...\Documents\BloodBowl2\Config.xml"

Fullscreen: "<Fullscreen>0</Fullscreen>" (off - standard) - "<Fullscreen>1</Fullscreen>" (on)

Dice probability format: "<ProbaFormat>0</ProbaFormat>" (percentages - standard) - "<ProbaFormat>1</ProbaFormat>" (dice roll values)

This is what the dice rolls probability format looks like.

Original thread (archived): http://forum.bloodbowl-game.com/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=8684

• wow, thats interesting stuff! :slight_smile:

• Thanks for posting this... been trying to figure out how to change the 87% to 2+ forever. Was afraid to change anything as I was afraid it would somehow make all of the teams in the game Brets. BTW... anyone with the special balls can you tell me what if I can change this: <Ball>BALL_CLASSIC</Ball> to something else for the special balls? I don't really want to spend $99 on the board game just so I can change the ball. Thanks!

EDIT: Do you suppose if you change these to "1" it would make them optional?
    <Skills>
    <Block>0</Block>
    <Dodge>0</Dodge>
    <Tackle>0</Tackle>
    <Fend>0</Fend>
    <Tentacles>0</Tentacles>
    <BreakTackle>0</BreakTackle>

last edited by JohnnyFeyev
  • The ball just sets back to classic if you don't have the special ones unlocked. And the optional skills feature isn't ready yet.

• @SirIronclad said in Config File(s) Settings Megathread:

The ball just sets back to classic if you don't have the special ones unlocked. And the optional skills feature isn't ready yet.

Damn. Anyone want to be a bro and send me an extra code? I hate having features not unlocked. Guess I could buy the game, and get the code and then sell it on ebay for $1.99 less as "near new."

• still can't get the fullscreen to work on my surface pro 4, lets hope it comes in LE!

• surface pro4 is a pc :P

Views
  • Looks like your connection to Config File(s) Settings Megathread was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.