New BB2 artwork on the forums?

Don't think I've seen some of the art on the new forums before. Fresh or unused artwork?

No,

its not fresh.

At least I know it from the BB teammanager card game.
But I think its all "old" artwork.

But its some nice artwork though! :)

Frog

@madfrog Yeah, some would make great wallpapers if they exist in high resolution.

Community Manager

It's not fresh but they've not been used before. I'll try to post them here when I find the time :relaxed:

@Netheos said in New BB2 artwork on the forums?:

It's not fresh but they've not been used before. I'll try to post them here when I find the time :relaxed:

That would be great. Thanks!

Community Manager

Here you are. Please keep in mind you have to credit Cyanide if you use them anywhere. Thanks!

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

@Netheos Wow, that's some great art! Is there any artwork depicting Wood Elves as well? Asking for a friend.

Community Manager

@SirIronclad said in New BB2 artwork on the forums?:

@Netheos Wow, that's some great art! Is there any artwork depicting Wood Elves as well? Asking for a friend.

No sorry. I don't see anything related to WE.

@Netheos So this is pretty much all the fleshed out art there is? Thanks for posting it btw.

Here you are. Please keep in mind you have to credit Cyanide if you use them anywhere. Thanks!

How do I make sure I credit Cyanide sufficiently?

Community Manager

@SirIronclad said in New BB2 artwork on the forums?:

How do I make sure I credit Cyanide sufficiently?

explain that the artworks have been made by Cyanide Studio for BB2. A logo is also always nice if you have the option to display it.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.