Spintires: MudRunner - Gameplay Trailer
Community Manager

Spintires is an incredible off-road vehicle simulation, taking players on the most hostile roads and harsh environments. Acclaimed for its immersive and accurate driving and physics models, the first edition has enthralled over a million players on PC.

Today, discover the first gameplay video of Spintires: MudRunner, the ultimate edition of Spintires. Available on PC, and for the first time on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles, this new version of Spintires offers unique content and experiences for a video game. It's a genre of its own, reinventing the rules and offering new challenges for players looking for powerful, original experiences, as shown in today's gameplay video.

Youtube Video

With near-photorealistic graphics and incredible physics simulation, Spintires: MudRunner puts you in the driver’s seat of powerful off-road vehicles, and challenges you to face extreme sandbox environments, with only a map, a compass and your driving talents to survive!

Through numerous missions and challenges, off-road vehicle fans will enjoy crossing mud, rivers with strong currents, and climb perilous peaks aboard their 4x4s, trucks and sturdy logistic vehicles designed to withstand the most extreme conditions.

0_1507800095827_Spintires_MudRunner-05.jpg

Dedicated players and driving enthusiasts will appreciate the hyper-realistic driving sensations thanks to an advanced physics engine, including fuel simulation, a differential transmission system, soft-tire simulation, as well as realistic interactions between vegetation, mud, water, and your vehicle.

0_1507801931760_Spintires_MudRunner-04.jpg

Lastly, players looking for adventure and open environments will love the freedom offered by the sandbox maps of the game – choose what path to take, through difficult terrain, rivers, forests, swamps, mountains... nature and its dangers will always put you to the test.

Spintires: MudRunner will release October 31 on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Spintires owners benefit from an exclusive 50% discount on Steam, on top of the 10% off special offer for all preorders. Pre-orders available here.

last edited by Netheos

о, вот это уже ближе к теме!!! Вид из кабины супер! Но как то быстро кадры мелькаю, но всё равно мне понравилось!!! Супер!

Interior details not real
link text

sorry my english

Okay, cockpit is not realistic. But it IS there. It was requested from many people and it's in now. Maybe we shouldn't complain immediately...

I'm not complaining ;) could be better.I have been waiting for many years

Except FPP view and some UI changes all is very the same as Spintires with update that it never had :)

https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/1285/thoughts-on-new-gameplay-trailer-12-10-2017/1

last edited by CoSm1c gAm3r

Honestly, the problem is that this trailer is like a movie trailer, fast action and dramatic music. This is good for casual or console players. I'm interested in details about game mechanics and I would prefer a long gameplay showing new content, new mechanics and changes to the previous game.

the gif is nice :D

I look forward to it. Sure the trailer is more entertaining for the console users, but still it's the needed update, that SpinTires needs :)

Thanks for the preview. I'm looking forward to the cockpit view. It looks really good from the little bit shown. It's looks way better than the top view that was there. Thank you.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.