Vampires bios

Good evening,

Everything we saw so far seems to indicate we can muster a lot of important and specific information about the residents of London, likely for quests, story and feeding reasons. Now that we know there's others vampires in London as well, I was wondering if they can be subject to the same kind of scrunity. For my part, even if we'll likely won't see their health xp (since we can't feed on them), I would like to know what ticks them off just as well as any other mortal citizen. What do you guys think?

Discuss

last edited by Orlando_Spencer

Agree!

I hope there will be interaction with other vampires and know their stories somehow, even collaborate or doing an alliance with some of them, to help you in your quest!

@LordKain2312 https://www.facebook.com/notes/vampyr/vampyr-e3-trailer-2017-breakdown/783716018470264/ there is a lot of valuable info about them in here, in case you are curious. Can't wait to know more about it!

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.