Q: 1st or 3rd person?

Hi all Garou!
I would like to know if the game will be in 1st or 3rd person.
I hope so much in the third person because it would be a pity to control such an extraordinary character and not be able to see it.

@Inquisitore Indeed. we need to see and feel the pure and unleashed savagey that the Garou can deliver to his various foes :D

I would love to see a Diablo type of gameplay. Simple and efficient.

@gqbretas I do not think the simplest thing is the best. For such a complex world, a more immersive gameplay is needed.
The style of the upcoming Call of Cthulhu game would work fine.

@Inquisitore Sometimes less is more. The WOD world is complex, indeed, but a simple kind of gameplay does not implify in a lost of perception of that complexity. It will deppend of others things.

What i think is that a simple type of gameplay, like, a Diablo game (please, im only talking about the gameplay itself), can lead not only to a less boring game, but also to a fun way of customization of the character or, God knows, to the customization and administration of a Pack.

For me, the gameplay will not take anything from the complexicity of the WOD world. Dont get me wrong, I love the Vampire games, but in a several moments, for me, the gameplay was burocratic and unnecessarily slow.

Another game (a old one - and epic) with also simple gameplay, but with a lot of history and details in it, is Chrono Trigger. For me, the simplier the gameplay, more can be add on other things, like the history of the game, of the characters, for an example.

Not sure if i make my point understandable, but lets keep talking.

Sorry for my poor english, im from Brazil.

One thing i forget about to mention. On a game like im imagining, is easy to imagine game extensions and Multiplayer mode. Imagine extensions based on the Rage Across series. It would be amazing. And imagine creating your Pack online.

The dream for me would be for the game to be akin to Vampire: Bloodlines. I don't expect it to be that extensive in terms of roleplaying and dialogue though, but I at least hope the controls and combat will be worthy of a Garou <3

Why not take the bloodlines approach of both with 3rd person for melee and first person for firearms and conversation with an option to walk around in either?

the most logical, would be 3rd person except in homid

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.