Blue screens

So...

Is anyone else suffering from an extra sexy dose of blue screens since legendary addition kicked in?

At first , I had half a dozen blue screens at the post match results which didn't matter but now im getting 1 in 3 matchs as blue screens.

Nethos? Is this a known thing?

@thebeerbear said in Blue screens:

So...

Is anyone else suffering from an extra sexy dose of blue screens since legendary addition kicked in?

Nope. Didn't see a post this kind in the steam forums either.
Does it happen on other games as well? Bluescreen sounds to me like there is something broken on your computer.
Did you try to de- and reinstall or validate the install of blood bowl 2?

last edited by Spiked-Wall Man

Blue screens are a problem on ps4, so wouldnt be relevent to the steam forum.

Also, my ps4 is fine.
There was a period before where blue screens were so bad on blood bowl that all concessions got wiped off of peoples records.

@thebeerbear said in Blue screens:

Blue screens are a problem on ps4, so wouldnt be relevent to the steam forum.

okay, I re-read your Opening Post 3 times and I'm pretty sure there is no mentioning of a PS4.
The Blue Screen of Death is not a PS4 exclusive thing and I didn't even know that it has one o_o

last edited by Spiked-Wall Man

I get post match blue screens very often on PS4 since Legendary Edition came out.

@vejeta
Glad to know its not just me. Has your in game blue screens gone up too?

Dont get blue screens, but i do get a grey screen when loading up that was never there before. Doesnt seem to do anything other than make me worry form time to time.

@thebeerbear
I never get blue screens in a match, only at the end after a completed match sometimes.

last edited by vejeta

Increase in BS's since LE, absolutley

Agreed. Your hope that legendary edition would fix the problem on ps4 was wishful thinking. This needs to be resolved as it makes participation the champions ladder a bit of a crap shoot/Russian roulette as you randomly get struck down by this big which has been there since ORIGINAL GAME RELEASE!! Unacceptable, this needs fixed now.

If no one has reported it the game seems to blue screen crash post game when you switch a players position in your squad. Please say you are looking into the blue screen issues?

BB2 Champion Ladder Admin Team

yep ive also had more blue screens since legendary sadly

@thebeerbear

Well I've had 4 mid match blue screens now, all causing auto concedes against me.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.