Forum question
  • I would like to know how to get the "active post" option for the blood bowl sub forum? When i check on the tab on the top left corner i see the "unread" post but it combines every forum. If i click on it and choose blood bowl on the drop down menu it always tell me there is no unread post despite the fact that when i go on the BB section i find a bunch of unread post , including some on the thread i participate. I know you are migrating the site i am expecting some teething issue. I just wanted to make you aware of it "in case" in was meant to work in the first place and if im doing something wrong i ll be happy to know what is the right way.

last edited by dragonloup
  • +1 please. I know that myself and others also read the forum via our phones. Having topics bolded* or some other signal that they are unread would be great.

• Yes, an "Active Topics" function like the previous BB forum or basically every other forum on the net has, please.

• Community Manager

We're currently working on this, to give you the option to only see the "unread" or "recent" topics from a specific game.

Meanwhile, we've added the name of the game in the name of the section, giving you more visibility in the "unread"/"recent" list.

last edited by Netheos
  • @Netheos So there's this "Unread" feature for all the forums. Now the problem is that when I select "Blood Bowl 2" from the list, nothing shows up: http://forums.focus-home.com/unread?cid=9

• Community Manager

@SirIronclad said in Forum question:

@Netheos So there's this "Unread" feature for all the forums. Now the problem is that when I select "Blood Bowl 2" from the list, nothing shows up: http://forums.focus-home.com/unread?cid=9

It shows up the content of the Blood Bowl 2 category (the forum frontpage, where we post the news), but not its sub-categories. That's what we're working on right now.

last edited by Netheos
    Views
  • Looks like your connection to Forum question was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.