Forum question

I would like to know how to get the "active post" option for the blood bowl sub forum? When i check on the tab on the top left corner i see the "unread" post but it combines every forum. If i click on it and choose blood bowl on the drop down menu it always tell me there is no unread post despite the fact that when i go on the BB section i find a bunch of unread post , including some on the thread i participate. I know you are migrating the site i am expecting some teething issue. I just wanted to make you aware of it "in case" in was meant to work in the first place and if im doing something wrong i ll be happy to know what is the right way.

last edited by dragonloup

+1 please. I know that myself and others also read the forum via our phones. Having topics bolded* or some other signal that they are unread would be great.

Yes, an "Active Topics" function like the previous BB forum or basically every other forum on the net has, please.

Community Manager

We're currently working on this, to give you the option to only see the "unread" or "recent" topics from a specific game.

Meanwhile, we've added the name of the game in the name of the section, giving you more visibility in the "unread"/"recent" list.

last edited by Netheos

@Netheos So there's this "Unread" feature for all the forums. Now the problem is that when I select "Blood Bowl 2" from the list, nothing shows up: http://forums.focus-home.com/unread?cid=9

Community Manager

@SirIronclad said in Forum question:

@Netheos So there's this "Unread" feature for all the forums. Now the problem is that when I select "Blood Bowl 2" from the list, nothing shows up: http://forums.focus-home.com/unread?cid=9

It shows up the content of the Blood Bowl 2 category (the forum frontpage, where we post the news), but not its sub-categories. That's what we're working on right now.

last edited by Netheos

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.