Help finding a topic

I need assistance to find a topic , i came accross month ago but I can t find the topic again via the search engine. The "leap blitz " from a static position. I can t seem to remember how to leap and blitz from the initial player position. I have no issue declaring a blitz , running then leap and block ,i found impossible to leap as first action , (run ) and block . The blitz action is automaticaly canceled as soon as i try to leap after declaring the blitz.

If someone can help me , it would be a leap forward in my quest to master the Kislev.

Thank you

last edited by dragonloup

You don't plan all of it out. First you click your player, select blitz, then click him again and select leap. You will be starting your blitz with a leap. (this works from prone too, but you have to click, press blitz, click again, press stand up, click again, press leap.) Be careful not to click twice in succession (in BB2 control mode), since you might stand up without blitzing.

@the-sage said in Help finding a topic:

click again, press stand up

I believe this is the part you were missing @dragonloup

BB2 Champion Ladder Admin Team

No, it just removes the symbol. The Blitz is still happening - it's a graphical bug. Check it in single player.

@the-sage said in Help finding a topic:

You don't plan all of it out. First you click your player, select blitz, then click him again and select leap. You will be starting your blitz with a leap. (this works from prone too, but you have to click, press blitz, click again, press stand up, click again, press leap.) Be careful not to click twice in succession (in BB2 control mode), since you might stand up without blitzing.

My issue is if i select blitz , then leap , the second selection cancel the blitz. I m on bb1 control tho. Is it the reason?

@dode74 said in Help finding a topic:

No, it just removes the symbol. The Blitz is still happening - it's a graphical bug. Check it in single player.

Thank you dode . I think i read that before (therefore my search of the initial topic) . I forgot about it . Let me try that again and i ll confirm .

To close that topic there is indeed a visual bug that makes the blitz lighting bolt disappear once we select leap but it reappears after the leap action (if succesfull).
Thank you for you help
Drgnlp

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.