Xbox transfer in market broken

Just tried to purchase a player on the market, when bid is placed an error message comes up saying "price set for the player is invalid" player value is 190k, selling price 190k, bids at 190k and above all come up with same error message.

Focus Team

Thanks for the report, there is indeed an issue with the mercato on a controller.
I'll give you more information when I could, but the quick may not come very soon.

Any idea when we can expect something to be done about the PS4 marketplace too?

Same here... november 6 and still waiting for some news about this... I have an anchievement waiting for this to be fixed and it's quite annoying! 😞

No news?

The Transfer Market for the PS4 still doesn't work. Have the right people been notified about this situation, and are there any plans to fix it? Thank you for your help.

Focus Team

Yes, a fix is planned, no ETA for the moment

So if the problem is caused by the use of a controller can i plug a usb keyboard to my ps4 and trade?

Honestly the mercanto is not a feature id normally use but you guys linked trophies to the feature. So id really like it to be fix or for a work around to be found.

last edited by maitre

Any news yet... is there a way to rollback to a version of bb2 where this worked.

last edited by maitre
Community Manager

It will be fixed in an update vastly improving the stability on console. We don't have a date yet, but we'll announce one as soon as possible.

Any news you guys can share since the last 2 weeks?
How is work progressing on the patch (in %)?Got a broad eta fo us (2018ish, or winter 2019)?

Community Manager

@maitre said in Xbox transfer in market broken:

Any news you guys can share since the last 2 weeks?
How is work progressing on the patch (in %)?Got a broad eta fo us (2018ish, or winter 2019)?

Our goal is to release the update in December. It means hopefully in the 10 coming days, because console manufacturers are in holliday the last 15 days of the year. Meaning we must release the update before that.

For real, good job boys ( and possibly girls too), but do make sure you don't break something else while fixing the current problems ok... if you need to test some more take it to january 2018, lol.

last edited by maitre

Any news? We're waiting for transfer market to be fixed for so long.....We had to postpone the start of the whole season in our PS4 league and now we still don't know if there is anything to wait for...

Community Manager

@gomezm80 said in Xbox transfer in market broken:

Any news? We're waiting for transfer market to be fixed for so long.....We had to postpone the start of the whole season in our PS4 league and now we still don't know if there is anything to wait for...

We're currently deploying the update. It should be fixed within the next two hours 🙂

Thank you very much for the extra mile you guys did. It worked perfectly. Happy christmas!!! Its easy to complain, thats why saying thank you is so important.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.