Bug Fix Update - October 18th
Community Manager

Hey Coaches,

We're pleased to release a bug fix update today for Blood Bowl 2.

This update kicks off Champion Ladder Season X. Read the official announcement.

The servers are currently undergoing maintenance and will be back for the start of Season X, at 4.00 PM (CEST) today!

Find the patchnote below.

• Fix of a crash when using Multiple Block in multiplayer.
  • Fix of an issue allowing to skip the opponent "High Kick" kick off event with a controller.
  • The Team Value of Goblin and Hafling teams aren't modified anymore when looking for an opponent in matchmaking. The game still dispolay the tweak but it's not accurate.
  • Fix of a specific crash in Wissen Tournament for competitions with a lot of round and a low amount of teams. It might now happen that a team plays twice the same opponent at the end of a competition, when the pairing with a new team isn't possible.

Have fun on the pitch,
Cyanide Studio & Focus Home Interactive

Nice,

Still wonder when kick-off events will be turned off in the comming Championships... Would be a logical step to reduce total randomness in competitions. I understand that the game has a "happy go lucky" appeal... but why in competitons.

Still maybe the most "random" element is the skill level of the players you meet. If you meet players at your exact skill level for 10 games or players that are below your skill level is total random... but this randomness affect in much larger degree your win-draw-loss than the kick-off events. As I understand this important factor don't affect the pairing of players in the search for match engine... If two players are at equal skill level and they play the same race, TV difference will also impact who wins... since the current inducements hardly helps fully? Several more guys with block and dodge are balanced with a reroll or two?? I think not...

Included in the inducements system should be the ability to give skills to your players just for the actual match (maybe before you can see the skill list of the other team to avoid too much benefit). This would greatly help in balancing the TV/winchance of the teams.

Anybody agree with me that there are periodes in a day/night were opponents generally are weaker? Or is this only my experience?

last edited by Hotdogchef

@Netheos Is this one related to the Major bug fix posted 4th October?
Are both available on consoles already?

Community Manager

@sephiroth said in Bug Fix Update - October 18th:

@Netheos Is this one related to the Major bug fix posted 4th October?
Are both available on consoles already?

Yes. The major bug fix update arrived on consoles today, with a few additions compared to the PC version, hence this minor update on PC to put all platforms at the same level.

Great work, flings will be a joy to coach again in champ ladder! 😉

Any update on this bug where if you start a game playing Defence you have to start the second half playing Defence too?
Playing agains the AI.

Community Manager

@one_neil said in Bug Fix Update - October 18th:

Any update on this bug where if you start a game playing Defence you have to start the second half playing Defence too?
Playing agains the AI.

Hi, we updated the Known Issue list and it's probably this one:

The mid-match save doesn't take into account who played the first half-time, making a team kick or receive both drives.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.