Register for the Technical Test! [CLOSED]

@kpbruka said in Register for the Technical Test!:

I really like how there are so many youtube gameplays already that state "technical test not for distribution" watermarked on it. Like how stupid and disrespectful can people be these days for youtube views?

"This test will be under NDA, so you won’t be able to share videos, screenshots or information about what you find in the Technical Test."

I hope they don´t lock the "Technical Test" because of this f***ing idiots.

I’m french and i Wait this game with impatience!!

@blearraptor you should post in the dedicated topic.

Please test spin tires

Hey, i played spintires for a long time and i can't wait for this game. I would like to test your new game, i would like to help with giving you feedback of the game and also i would like to stream your game at www.twitch.tv/zettslovakia

People, the technical test hit the limit, keys are sent out etc, why are you still asking to test..? It was clearly written here before that the 1000 quota was filled.

я хочу провести тест

@schum29 походу ти опоздал

So Netheos, should we still expect a key if we signed up yesterday before it was closed and obviously less than 1000 people requested to be included here in this thread?

@on2wheels
@netheos said in Register for the Technical Test! [CLOSED]:

Thanks to everyone that signed up for our Technical Test, we've now sent out keys. Congratulations to everybody that has received one!

I want to test it:) 🙂 i love the first one

@on2wheels said in Register for the Technical Test! [CLOSED]:

So Netheos, should we still expect a key if we signed up yesterday before it was closed and obviously less than 1000 people requested to be included here in this thread?

Hope never dies!
Maybe try a xmas again 😉

@on2wheels they also posted about it on facebook and steam so there is more than just this thread to have signed up on.

@8up-local said in Register for the Technical Test! [CLOSED]:

they also posted about it on facebook and steam so there is more than just this thread to have signed up on.

oh ok, guess we'll chalk this up to the language barrier for not describing the lottery conditions.

I registered yesterday will I still get the key

@peterp4n257 said in Register for the Technical Test! [CLOSED]:

I registered yesterday will I still get the key

If you still don't have it - most likely: NO

@kpbruka You probably should of just messaged a moderator about this instead of letting vast numbers of players now see the Youtube videos for themselves.

Hi guys!

I'm interesting to play MudRunner in my YouTube cannel.

Thanks!!