[Legendary Edition] Overview Thread

is there any idea if they plan on adding and maybe possibly when KHORNS DEMONS lol not a big deal but one of my personal faverites

@icedrake: This question was asked numerous times , including by myself. There is no "official " plan to bring them back . But in the video test from Cknorr and the Sage , when they previewed the BB2LE Beta , Sage refered to a possible add on release at some point with chaos races races including the khorne. I am a khorne fanatic so i am all for it and i asked subsequently the question directly to Netheos on the forum . His answer was there is no such plan at the moment. At the end of the day they are getting closer and closer to the game the fans wants and this is a good news. I hope they will release the khorne eventually but it has to be able to be financially viable for them. We will see but i beleive at some point they ll come back. the keislev were on the base of BB2 from the start , it took almost 2 years for them to pop up on the scene , so keep the faith ;) and pray to the blood god

@Netheos said in [Legendary Edition] Overview Thread:

Wissen Tournament = Swiss format, but lore-friendly

That was my idea as well but I couldn't find anything explaining what "Wissen" is supposed to be in the context of Warhammer.

last edited by Isarnwolf
Community Manager

@SirIronclad said in [Legendary Edition] Overview Thread:

Wissen Tournament = Swiss format, but lore-friendly

That was my idea as well but I couldn't find anything explaining what "Wissen" is supposed to be in the context of Warhammer.

http://warhammerfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Wissenland

0_1502366521333_TheEmpire.jpg

BB2 Champion Ladder Admin Team

That map had me thoroughly disorientated until I realised North-East was pointing up!

@Netheos Youtube Video

Fantastic trailer btw! My first time watching I was in utter disbelief, thinking to myself: "Wait, they finally got it?" It's got a great spirit and atmosphere, although I'm not a huge fan of the rap songs, but each to their own. Got some small other problems as well, but I don't think those were realistically avoidable.

So I'd like to thank whoever is responsible for the conceptualization and realization of this trailer. Best BB video production you guys ever made by far!

http://bloodbowl2-legendary.com/

The website is a stroke of genius as well, but I find there are two issues with it: I'd embed the trailer as it is on Youtube on the main page, placed centrally. It should be an eye catcher. Secondly, the introduction text for people not owning a copy of Blood Bowl 2 yet is written in a manner which would completely overwhelm actual newcomers, who've never been in contact with Blood Bowl before.

last edited by Isarnwolf

@Netheos One thing I forgot to mention: I really like the tune playing during the intro and outro of the BB2:LE trailer, is that an actual song and does it have a name?

The console offer for BB2LE post launch will be the same as on Steam.

BB2 base Game - €19.99
Official Expansion - €24.99
Team Pack - €24.99
Official Expansion + Team Pack - €39.99
Legendary Edition (BB2 base game + Team Pack + Official Expansion) - €44.99

I own BB2 + all DLC except Chaos Dwarfs
So I would need to buy official expansion only?
Or do I have to buy CD's first?

@ProxiWinther-Rex said in [Legendary Edition] Overview Thread:

I'm starting to feel like you don't trust me :(

I already own the base game and the DLC races i got for free (all except Chaos Dwarves and Khemri). I'm planning on picking those up now as well so I had a look at "Blood Bowl 2 - Official Expansion + Team Pack" on steam for 35,99€ (btw, is it supposed to be less than 5€ discount for old players? I you want to match the content a brand new player would get for 40,49€. Or did I perhaps miss some earlier offer?)

That is not the point of this post however, I just want to draw your attention to the fact that the "Blood Bowl 2 - Official Expansion + Team Pack" deal is worse than first buying only the expansion and then the Team Pack, since you get a discount on the Team Pack if you already own some of the content. (total 28,70€ instead of 35,99€). It seems like that part is missing for the big bundle. Maybe you are already aware of this, maybe it is intended, if not it might be worth looking into.

Lastly the game looks really nice with lot's of great new features, can't wait to get my goblin team up and running!

I was wondering, are there gonna be new/extra faces for the players of already existing races?
Especially for a race that has only a few like the Dwarfs, it would be nice if they get some extra faces so you can diversify your team a bit more.

@VoodooMike said in [Legendary Edition] Overview Thread:

I'm starting to feel like you don't trust me :(

Don't.....
People says different things, so I thought it would be best to get the answer from Cyanide themselves.....

And besides that, your general behaviour in here, always make me in doubt, if you are serious with your answers or just so deeply sarcastic, that I can't even see it

last edited by ProxiWinther Rex
Community Manager

The console offer for BB2LE post launch will be the same as on Steam.

BB2 base Game - €19.99
Official Expansion - €24.99
Team Pack - €24.99
Official Expansion + Team Pack - €39.99
Legendary Edition (BB2 base game + Team Pack + Official Expansion) - €44.99

If you want all the released content, you should first get the Chaos Dwarf DLC (if you're on Steam, buy the Team pack since it will be cheaper), then get the Official Expansion.

@Taxen0 said in [Legendary Edition] Overview Thread:

I already own the base game and the DLC races i got for free (all except Chaos Dwarves and Khemri). I'm planning on picking those up now as well so I had a look at "Blood Bowl 2 - Official Expansion + Team Pack" on steam for 35,99€ (btw, is it supposed to be less than 5€ discount for old players? I you want to match the content a brand new player would get for 40,49€. Or did I perhaps miss some earlier offer?)

The "Legendary" content is the Official Expansion, at €24.99. You can get Chaos Dwarfs and Khemri by buying the Team Pack (if you're on Steam), it will be cheaper.

That is not the point of this post however, I just want to draw your attention to the fact that the "Blood Bowl 2 - Official Expansion + Team Pack" deal is worse than first buying only the expansion and then the Team Pack, since you get a discount on the Team Pack if you already own some of the content. (total 28,70€ instead of 35,99€). It seems like that part is missing for the big bundle. Maybe you are already aware of this, maybe it is intended, if not it might be worth looking into.

The price of the Team Pack from the Bundle "Team Pack + Official Expansion" should change depending on the DLCs you already have. If it's not the case, it needs to be reported to Steam.

Lastly the game looks really nice with lot's of great new features, can't wait to get my goblin team up and running!

Thanks! :)

Why are all mixed team members Loners? That is not going to work.

Community Manager

@Viajero said in [Legendary Edition] Overview Thread:

It's not the mixed teams, it's the All-Star teams.

@Viajero said in [Legendary Edition] Overview Thread:

It's not the mixed teams, it's the All-Star teams.

Ta

Wil there be any more beta?

wow very informative post Netheos, we are all getting very excited as September draws closer each day.

Netheos. I am running a league of 24 teams right now and we will be doing a draft this coming Friday to implement the new races and increase our league to 36 teams.

My question for you is, will I be able to add the team editor option and the mixed race teams to a existing running league or will i have to start a new league if we want to utilize these new features? Also if i do have to create a new league I would obviously set to not just new teams can join to get our existing teams in but once they all join the new league will our hall of fame reflect what our players have done or will it reset all of our milestones to 0 as a new league starts?

Any word on whether 'hotseat/local' leagues are an option in LE, or planned as a later update?

Been playing vs the girlfriend with Steam controllers on the couch, but the lack of SPP development by playing only friendlies means she's missing a lot of the interesting parts of the game.

Community Manager

@Swedishbear said in [Legendary Edition] Overview Thread:

Wil there be any more beta?

Yes, the preorder beta will start soon. I'll post the exact date today or tomorrow.

@Execute said in [Legendary Edition] Overview Thread:

My question for you is, will I be able to add the team editor option and the mixed race teams to a existing running league or will i have to start a new league if we want to utilize these new features? Also if i do have to create a new league I would obviously set to not just new teams can join to get our existing teams in but once they all join the new league will our hall of fame reflect what our players have done or will it reset all of our milestones to 0 as a new league starts?

You won't have to create a new league. The new option to ban/allow mixed teams and custom teams will be added in your league options.

@kanukki said in [Legendary Edition] Overview Thread:

Any word on whether 'hotseat/local' leagues are an option in LE, or planned as a later update?

Not planned for Legendary. It's still on our to do list and we know many of you are waiting for hotseat leagues, but we had to choose some features over others for Legendary and this one didn't make it. Maybe in future content update.

@kanukki said in [Legendary Edition] Overview Thread:

Not planned for Legendary. It's still on our to do list and we know many of you are waiting for hotseat leagues, but we had to choose some features over others for Legendary and this one didn't make it. Maybe in future content update.

Thanks for the quick response @Netheos ! I understand and appreciate that not all features on the wishlist could make it in, but good to know its still in future plans.

@Netheos
Thanks, waiting impatiently :)

Yes Thank you Netheos. I have been playing since day and you are by far the best Community Manager the forum has ever had over all these years!!!!!

Hi Netheos
So, since everything seems to be going really well, can you confirm a September 5th release date?

Community Manager

@Sephiroth said in [Legendary Edition] Overview Thread:

Hi Netheos
So, since everything seems to be going really well, can you confirm a September 5th release date?

Not officially. I can only tell you that it seems pretty solid right now. But if the pre-order beta shows some big technical weaknesses, we would still prefer to push the date instead of releasing an unstable game. That's why we're sticking to "September" in all the official announcements.

last edited by Netheos

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.